U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 PM

3,885 posts, read 5,041,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
HELLO...light me up... Who's singing? Never head that song before. You, my dear, are a Glambertian Goddess. Many thanks ~
Why thank you! Goddess works for me. And the Christmas Tree song is Lady Gaga.

tigerlily, I love them all too! I can't wait to download on itunes! I'm already thinking of all the running I can do with my trusty Adam playlist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 10:09 PM

4,629 posts, read 5,861,521 times
Has anyone seen this site? It's surely the most comprehensive Adam site I've seen. Lots of pics and videos on the AMA show this Sunday. "Sneak preview!"

Art Mr. L

Check the fan art of Adam's album cover, with him in blue hair and blue bolt across his face. [I don't know if I can post that here or not...I wonder if pics through Facebook are copyrighted???] Anyway, I thought it was very well done...I like it even more than the actual cover!

Old 11-17-2009, 10:55 PM

4,162 posts, read 5,456,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
There are more of us! I have proof ~ Some glambertians choose not to post in this thread. LOL, on your last sentence.
Just read your comment tonight. It's amazing what I miss. I am sure there are many more glambertians. We just need to find them so they can go to a concert with us. Maybe by the time he tours we will have brought many more Glambertians into the fold...ha ha.

By the way.....one week away until the cd!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:40 PM

3,009 posts, read 1,677,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Girlies, you can stream his entire album here. Adam Lambert - Official Artist Page on iLike - free music, pictures, videos

I am just listening to it right now!!
Mookster, I was just in Target tonight and I saw a different Adam album, not "For Your Entertainment" but something else, the title I can't remember. I almost bought it but after the horrific 2012 song, I feel I have to preview his albums online now first. But I was unaware that he was releasing two albums simultaneously. Can anyone shed light on this???

Also, will there be an album with just the songs that he did on AI?

Old 11-18-2009, 11:56 PM

43,307 posts, read 51,838,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Mookster, I was just in Target tonight and I saw a different Adam album, not "For Your Entertainment" but something else, the title I can't remember. I almost bought it but after the horrific 2012 song, I feel I have to preview his albums online now first. But I was unaware that he was releasing two albums simultaneously. Can anyone shed light on this???

Also, will there be an album with just the songs that he did on AI?
Hi chatty - my understanding is that he is NOT releasing two albums - only one. The thing is someone owns some of the music he was doing prior to American Idol and they are trying to cash in on his name now by releasing this album like he just did it. He has come out and said he does not endorse that album, especially since he's gone in a totally different direction with his songs since Idol

I can't wait to buy his official album - we are mere hours away now!!!!

Old 11-18-2009, 11:59 PM

3,009 posts, read 1,677,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Hi chatty - my understanding is that he is NOT releasing two albums - only one. The thing is someone owns some of the music he was doing prior to American Idol and they are trying to cash in on his name now by releasing this album like he just did it. He has come out and said he does not endorse that album, especially since he's gone in a totally different direction with his songs since Idol

I can't wait to buy his official album - we are mere hours away now!!!!

Oh, thanks for the explanation. Well, then, I'm wondering how these pirates and vampires were able to get permission to use his images on the front and back album cover?

Old 11-20-2009, 11:01 AM

7,138 posts, read 8,933,058 times
Quote:
Just a little something to get you all in the holiday spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpmFsuTOR0Q

He has such a killer body and gorgeous face. Just don't like the gay moves. Wish he was a different kind of man!!

Old 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM

4,644 posts, read 4,433,326 times
Guys, I can't wait until Sunday. He'll have his new band backing him and is going to perform "For your Entertainment". The performance is heavy on leather and chains and includes Lambert dragging a woman across the stage.
Clip:
"It's gonna be sexy, I think," he told MTV News about his performance on Sunday night. "The wardrobe is amazing. I'm working with 10 dancers that I'm so impressed by. I was looking for a certain sensuality five guys, five girls and they're all incredible."
Adam Lambert Promises 'Sexy' Performance At American Music Awards - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News
Clip:
"It will be really interesting to see what kind of reaction the number gets. It's different. It really does have an edge to it."
The Associated Press: Jennifer Lopez, Adam Lambert ready for AMA stage

Old 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM

2,983 posts, read 1,607,713 times
Quote:
Girlies, you can stream his entire album here. Adam Lambert - Official Artist Page on iLike - free music, pictures, videos

I am just listening to it right now!!
OMG! What a great CD!!! I absolutely love, Pick U Up, Strut, and Music Again! The whole CD rocks and is going to be a huge hit for Adam.

I can't wait to see him on the AMA's Sunday.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:17 PM

4,644 posts, read 4,433,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
OMG! What a great CD!!! I absolutely love, Pick U Up, Strut, and Music Again! The whole CD rocks and is going to be a huge hit for Adam.

I can't wait to see him on the AMA's Sunday.
I love Adam's laugh at the end of Pic U Up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities