U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 09:15 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,851,109 times

Advertisements

Happy Thanksgiving to all you US Glamorous girls and boys! I loved him singing on D.Letterman, I saw him as outstanding rock-singer there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 03:54 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,587,428 times
Man he was great, and this was before he had a chance to explain himself. What confidence, what a performer.
Go Adam!
This DL spot was why we all are nuts for him. He really makes a song his own, even the ones that are a little

PS, FYE is in my Ipod, naughty me "Till ya screaming my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lnnBmH-ZMQ

Old 11-26-2009, 07:24 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,335,604 times
I wish he would have used his "moves" for his concerts, not the show...but... I am still a fan of his. He does have a great voice, and he may have lost some fans, but he probably gained a lot too.
I do believe it was more of him performaning then how he really is, JMO. He entertains...and while some may have thought it went a bit too far, they did save him for last knowing there'd be something of a "shock" for some. There was Madonna before him, and I am sure there will be others after him.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:55 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,027,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFreak View Post
...they did save him for last knowing there'd be something of a "shock" for some. There was Madonna before him, and I am sure there will be others after him.
Agree with this 100%. I doubt ABC was shocked and appalled by anything ~

Wonder why his full song isn't posted on Letterman....maybe it will be next few days or so.

Anybody see the snip of an interview with Adam and his mom? Did she have that black hair before? They're starting to look like twins!

Seven of nine, yup, that was Adam in his element there on DL. Edgy, and he let his voice do all the 'talking.'

Old 11-26-2009, 10:32 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,587,428 times
Here is a photo of his mom and dad
http://www.jlcauvin.com/wordpress/wp...-parents-1.jpg

They were at many of the AI shows, I think he is actually more fair haired like his dad but hits the loving care if you know what I mean. He does have his mom's smile. I do not think they are married any longer but they sure looked like they were there for him. Sorry I sound a little stalkerize!

Old 11-27-2009, 12:41 AM

5,076 posts, read 7,037,094 times
According to this article, ABC must have had some idea. The 1,500 complaints were probably all from one source too.
Wicked Felina, Thanks for the Charles Barkley remark. It was driving me crazy the other day trying to remember the player that didn't want to be considered a role. model.
Clip:
Executives at the network were apparently caught off-guard by some elements of Lambert’s so-called “freestyle” performance, including the singer kissing a male keyboard player and thrusting a male dancer’s face into his crotch. The latter moment at least was a part of the rehearsal, though the AP says the dancer did not get as close to Lambert in the rehearsal.

Adam Lambert's AMA performance draws (expected) complaints | New Jersey Entertainment - Celebrities - -

Old 11-27-2009, 07:43 AM

4,285 posts, read 8,057,622 times
I just have to say, my husband gave me the CD (my birthday present early, since my birthday isn't until tomorrow). I LOVE IT!
The only thing is, now when I hear the "Entertainer" song, I keep seeing flashes of him on that stage with that guy kneeling by him. Wish I could get that out of my head!
Anyways, it is amazing. Very impressed with it.
Love the theme song from the movie 2012 too.
Hope all the Glambortains had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:46 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,851,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Anybody see the snip of an interview with Adam and his mom? Did she have that black hair before? They're starting to look like twins!
Yes, I noticed that, too.. - the identical blackness of her hair now... They two are having fun, I think. Her main capacity, I think, is just being a bud to Adam, a supporter... Not a manager, or at least I get the vibes of a very laid back and watching-type person, not an interfering one.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:48 AM

5,076 posts, read 7,037,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Yes, I noticed that, too.. - the identical blackness of her hair now... They two are having fun, I think. Her main capacity, I think, is just being a bud to Adam, a supporter... Not a manager, or at least I get the vibes of a very laid back and watching-type person, not an interfering one.
Adam said his date for the AMA awards were his parents. I thought the woman sitting next to him was blonde. Of course, they may have been seated elsewhere, but that's kind of strange.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:32 PM

4,285 posts, read 8,057,622 times
Just had to say, anyone who has his cd. I love song #3, don't have the cd by me so not sure of the title of the song. The cd is more of a pop cd then a hard rock. I thought the music might be more on the order of aerosmith or led zepplin or something like that. But I love it!

When in doubt read the TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or