U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2009, 01:03 PM

4,218 posts, read 7,852,739 times

Advertisements

I wonder if one could go to London to see Muse? At Wimbledon Stadium, not less?

Muse Tickets - Buy Muse Concert Tickets

I can't decide whose version of Soaked is better Like them both, and like Adam's "Egyptian" spin at the beginning.

Seven of Nine, thanks! Looking on iTunes for Muse...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 02:54 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,058,669 times
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am a senior....I still can't believe it, but I do qualify for the cougar club lol. I don't feel that old!!!!It was a great day. I drove around all day with the cd going.
Yes, love number 3...what do you want from me.
Hope everyone had a happy holiday weekend.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-29-2009, 03:01 PM

6,258 posts, read 12,589,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I wonder if one could go to London to see Muse? At Wimbledon Stadium, not less?

Muse Tickets - Buy Muse Concert Tickets

I can't decide whose version of Soaked is better Like them both, and like Adam's "Egyptian" spin at the beginning.

Seven of Nine, thanks! Looking on iTunes for Muse...
You are welcome, here is their site I visit,
http://muse.mu/
Adam covering their songs is entirely why I started listening to him on AI. Someone really connected to music would be aware of them. They are more known internationally. They toured the US opening for U2 this summer, tickets again were impossible. Adam is very smart and lucky to be on their radar. Now unbelievable but the twilight lady is a big fan and this has opened them to an entire new audience. Super Massive Black Hole is in the first movie.

MUSE

Old 11-29-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am a senior....I still can't believe it, but I do qualify for the cougar club lol. I don't feel that old!!!!It was a great day. I drove around all day with the cd going.
Yes, love number 3...what do you want from me.
Hope everyone had a happy holiday weekend.
Yep I am daily walking to Adam, folks are often shaking their heads
Happy year to you! BTW.
Am I the only one who thought he might have been reaching out to his fans when he sang on DL? He had not had a chance to talk, and I thought he was telling us somethings, such as I won't let YOU down. Am I just being weird?

Old 11-29-2009, 04:55 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,039,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Yep I am daily walking to Adam, folks are often shaking their heads
Happy year to you! BTW.
Am I the only one who thought he might have been reaching out to his fans when he sang on DL? He had not had a chance to talk, and I thought he was telling us somethings, such as I won't let YOU down. Am I just being weird?
No, you're not being weird. I thought the same. The lyrics on "If I Had You" is all Adam too. Presently, I have to walk at a prudent speed on my treadmill because I injured my knee running. If I hurt myself again, I'm going to blame Adam because I just have to speed up when any of the dance songs comes up on my playlist. LOL.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:46 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,028,496 times
me, too, nuala & tigerlilly. that's his forte, what he did on Letterman. Loved it! (I know, I'm repeating myself).

Careful there, tiger...we need you in good shape when we meet up ~

Old 11-29-2009, 05:50 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,028,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Adam covering their songs is entirely why I started listening to him on AI....the twilight lady is a big fan and this has opened them to an entire new audience.
Conversely, the reason I started listening to Muse is hearing Adam's cover of Starlight. I learned it was a Muse from you!

What's twilight lady???

Old 11-29-2009, 06:37 PM

5,076 posts, read 7,039,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Conversely, the reason I started listening to Muse is hearing Adam's cover of Starlight. I learned it was a Muse from you!

What's twilight lady???
Me, too. The reason I even gave Lady GaGa a chance was because of Adam. I don't think her voice is bad, just not as good as Adam's. Some of her songs would be good for the exercise tape.
Wicked - I'm sure he'll tour the Pacific NW, hopefully Portland. I'm thinking it might depend on areas with high album sales. His album is selling great overseas.

Last edited by tigerlily; 11-29-2009 at 06:46 PM..

Old 11-29-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post

What's twilight lady???
'Twilight' Soundtrack To Include Muse, Linkin Park And, Of Course, Robert Pattinson - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News

Oh you know, the current fad at the movies Supposedly Ms. Myer is a fan.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 AM

4,218 posts, read 7,852,739 times
Kris Allen's album is the worst in sales of all the Idol winners. I wonder how Adam's album will chart.

Having complex feelings about the upcoming AI that starts Jan 12: Ellen huh? Kara who I just don't like? It's like a different show altogether.

American Idol Returns January 12 & 13 - Show and Alumni News - American Idol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or