Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2009, 12:49 PM

285 posts, read 1,037,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
IdaClaire, I noticed those pics this morning on mjs. So cool! And the jacket is fab. Are you going to the concert in NC?
Absolutely! I was able to snag a couple of 6th row seats in Greensboro- can't wait!

Hope some Portland fans post here, as I'm dying to know how he does on Sunday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 03:09 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,454,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
You people need to get a life.
we have a life and it includes Adam....this is the "adam lambert worship thread"..
go start your own in whatever you hobbies are lol

Old 07-03-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdaClaire View Post

Quote:
I had no idea there was an Adam Lambert thread at City-Data! I'm usually hanging out in Raleigh/Durham, where I live. I love Adam and found some goodies today.
Well now you do....welcome....help keep the cougar club alive, and those that aren't cougars yet, they will be and by then Adam is our next Elvis!

Quote:
Did someone mention Portland pictures? How about these?

Picture of Adam, Allison, Kris and Danny, in Portland (http://img22.yfrog.com/i/36jm.jpg/ - broken link)

and another...

And Adam tweeted this preview picture of his tour jacket...

Thank you for that.....reps to you!

Old 07-03-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Absolutely! I was able to snag a couple of 6th row seats in Greensboro- can't wait!

Hope some Portland fans post here, as I'm dying to know how he does on Sunday!

Is Portland the first concert? When is Greensboro? I can't wait either. We have front row first section on the side in Tulsa July 24. DH is coming, he is an Adam fan as well so I am sure he will like it. He likes Allsion too.

Old 07-03-2009, 03:30 PM

958 posts, read 2,126,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuteMan View Post
If Adam suddenly dies, will anyone commit suicide?
Michael Jackson fans maybe.

Old 07-03-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
we have a life and it includes Adam....this is the "adam lambert worship thread"..
That is your god? WOW!

Old 07-03-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I think someone just called us children.
Yep

Old 07-03-2009, 03:34 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,230,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Well said. The first AI concert is here on Sunday. I've found a few pics of contestants, but not Adam, Kris, or Allison. The others were spotted in some downtown restaurants. It's unseasonably warm here in Portland, so maybe they're keeping cool inside.

Old 07-03-2009, 05:00 PM

285 posts, read 1,037,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
That is your god? WOW!
Hmmm- is there some reason you are spending valuable time and energy in a celebrity fan thread when you are not a fan of said celebrity? Seems like a very strange hobby to me. Perhaps there's a thread on this board somewhere with discussion that is to your liking?

I'm guessing that you are not accustomed to snark or irony- I doubt a single person here thinks Adam is literally God.

Chickrae, the first concert is in Portland and I believe it's on Sunday night. The first video and such will start rolling in on Sunday or Monday on Adam boards- if I see any, I'll be happy to link to it here...

Greensboro is August 3rd. I actually also liked Allison, Kris and Anoop this season (had to like Anoop- he's a local and a super nice guy from everything I've heard), so I am looking forward to seeing the show, though Adam is the one for whom I voted off my fingers this season.

Old 07-03-2009, 05:09 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,230,768 times
Quote:
Hmmm- is there some reason you are spending valuable time and energy in a celebrity fan thread when you are not a fan of said celebrity? Seems like a very strange hobby to me. Perhaps there's a thread on this board somewhere with discussion that is to your liking?

I'm guessing that you are not accustomed to snark or irony- I doubt a single person here thinks Adam is literally God.
The dissenting poster assumes there are no atheists on the thread. LOL. Nobody's paying any attention to his distasteful posts over on the MJ threads, so he's lurking over here. This may be the first time I use the "ignore" button.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities