U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2009, 08:35 PM

4,218 posts, read 7,857,045 times

Advertisements

He doesn't look like Rupert Everett anymore. His wrinkles used to be so distinguished.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...mation-picture

Last edited by nuala; 05-01-2009 at 08:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2009, 01:17 AM

6,262 posts, read 16,970,189 times
I agree--he looks toooooo totally different. He was just fine before and I have no idea why he thought he needed that.
On the other hand, some pictured look pretty good.
Kathy Bates(they had Burke under her name ) looks great.
Janet Jackson-awesome
Joan Rivers-looks good, she is almost 80!
What was going on with Pamela Anderson's boobs??
Gary Busey looked ok. he's lucky to still be alive!
Poor Pricilla Presley got injected with some crap meant to go into car engines.
I don't know who some of the folks were and others I don't care enough about to comment.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:45 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,796,018 times
'oh dear'

Well at least he waited until 49 (an over-reaction to turning 50?)

I still can't believe Bruce Jenner ruined his looks so long ago with that Barbie-nose.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:24 AM

13,036 posts, read 21,527,947 times
He used to such a good looking guy now he looks like has been in a windtunnel and lost the fight....
He does not look any younger, just ridiculous and fake. Why on earth do people have plastic surgery ? ( unless they have been disfigured in an accident/burntetc...).

I will never understand it. Our wrinkles and little imperfections are part of our history and who we are.

How can anyone be so vain as going willingly under the knife, especially when you end up looking like that... Hardly a good advert for the plastic surgeon. Take on good looking guy and disfigure him on purpose and you get paid for that privilege. The mind boggles.

It is a kind of voluntary mutilation really. I wonder if Rupert will now be getting more or less roles. I would say less... He has lost all distinction and character and looks like a plastic man. Shudder....

Old 05-08-2009, 04:49 AM

2,657 posts, read 7,007,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Ew.

He must have used Kenny Roger's plastic surgeon. He too went from looking distinguished and experienced to .. well .. effeminate. I don't think the intent was to bring out the girly side of these men

Old 05-08-2009, 04:57 AM

1,967 posts, read 3,068,380 times
Yes, I saw the pics of Rupert last week and I didn't recognize him. He looks rough!

Old 05-09-2009, 12:36 PM

12,411 posts, read 15,947,615 times
I only looked at the pics referenced above. The before pic seems to have that thick wrinkled skin from too much sun. The skin looks, to me, older than 49. My husband is 60 and he looks younger.

The crummy thing about the after pic seems to be the squinty eyes, which are probably a result of the lighting. There is definately a makeup job on the after.

The first shot looks like a guy on the street. The second looks like he's being filmed. I cannot tell anything from such a lousy comparison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities