U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-26-2009, 11:37 AM

12,252 posts, read 16,631,156 times
...or may he rot in hell if he trully molested children.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
'M'

1,422 posts, read 1,425,364 times
How I wish we could know the REAL story behind MJ. He was a one-of-a-kind talent and a tragic figure. We are left with music and video recordings of his genius. I like what the CD poster said about his talent is separate from his personal life. Ditto to that. His family nurtured his talent, and paradoxically, his family is responsible for his tragic life. All the hints of abuse/sexual abuse. Have you ever noticed what a truly vibrant, handsome man he was BEFORE all the surgeries. Here is a man who didn't NEED any surgery to be gorgeous. His surgeries must have become an obsessive-compulsive need that he had. We will never know the man he was inside, except for his music legend.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:41 AM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Just have to say thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread so far for not bringing the customary hate to any thread on CD that is about Michael. I'm repping everyone.
Ditto...to paraphrase something that MJ would have said...there is already too much hate in the world. "What the world needs now is love." And, especially for Michael.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:43 AM

4,116 posts, read 2,011,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
I thought I heard someone say something but I can't find any info on the TV or internet.

Yes Mr. Michael Jackson was asked to Moonwalk with Jesus in Heaven yesterday at 2:30pm He is gone forever, but not in our hearts.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:44 AM

12,252 posts, read 16,631,156 times
he also said..."ease on down the road"...in The Wiz

Old 06-26-2009, 11:48 AM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I heard he had a heart attack.
I believe the offical cause of death was 'cardiac arrest' which is the same as a heart attack and can also be different from a 'heart attack'.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:49 AM

507 posts, read 669,225 times
Michael will forever be remembered as one of the greatest entertainers in history. He certainly made an impression on me - a big part of my childhood was spent singing his songs. I also appreciate his love for the world which was genuine and passionate. I will never forget his videos for 'Black or White' or 'Thriller'. Maybe we'll see him coming back with the undead on the streets someday! JKMJ

Old 06-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Her

153 posts, read 473,064 times
In closing, and my final comment about MJ on these boards, I just want to say personally he meant a great deal to me. Maybe that makes me crazy, a fool, or both. To those who would bash him and ridicule him, I hope that makes you feel some sort of self importance. He accomplished more in his lifetime than probably a number of us put together. Remember him how you will. He will be a legend long after our bones are dust. Those who stood behind him will continue to do so. None of us were there so none of us can say for certain what events took place. I do think it's obvious that the allegations shattered him and lead to him being reclusive. Regardless of what you may believe of his personal life, the musical legacy he leaves behind in undeniable. I hope no one in your lives is ever so quick to judge you.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:09 PM

2,484 posts, read 3,538,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Her View Post
In closing, and my final comment about MJ on these boards, I just want to say personally he meant a great deal to me. Maybe that makes me crazy, a fool, or both. To those who would bash him and ridicule him, I hope that makes you feel some sort of self importance. He accomplished more in his lifetime than probably a number of us put together. Remember him how you will. He will be a legend long after our bones are dust. Those who stood behind him will continue to do so. None of us were there so none of us can say for certain what events took place. I do think it's obvious that the allegations shattered him and lead to him being reclusive. Regardless of what you may believe of his personal life, the musical legacy he leaves behind in undeniable. I hope no one in your lives is ever so quick to judge you.
Great post Reps for you!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:50 PM

12,153 posts, read 10,480,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Feel free to judge me if I sleep with little boys, get so much plastic surgery that my nose falls off and change my skin color to that of another race.
There is a thread for non MJ fans, why don't you go post over there and let those who want to celebrate his music enjoy themselves? It's not hurting you to let people express their love for his music and acknowledge his talent. If you must be negative, please do it elsewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities