Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2009, 01:51 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Looks like I'm right... People.com - Debbie Rowe: I'm the Legal Parent of Two of Michael Jackson's Kids - apparently her rights were never terminated.
If she does decide to take the kids, I hope she can take Blanket too. It just wouldn't seem right to separate them after all these years together.

I pray for the kids. Their father worked so hard to protect them from the negative influences. It is a tragedy to lose the only parent you have known before you are an adult.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:53 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,058,275 times
Quote:
Looks like I'm right... People.com - Debbie Rowe: I'm the Legal Parent of Two of Michael Jackson's Kids - apparently her rights were never terminated.

I don't trust People.com

She was always the legal part of MJ's kids beside MJ. She gave birth to them

Old 06-26-2009, 01:55 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If she does decide to take the kids, I hope she can take Blanket too. It just wouldn't seem right to separate them after all these years together.

I pray for the kids. Their father worked so hard to protect them from the negative influences. It is a tragedy to lose the only parent you have known before you are an adult.
If she does get the kids, I doubt Micheal's mom would allow "Blanket" to go, but I agree, I wouldn't want them to be split up. I also give him a lot of credit for keeping them hidden. He always seemed to do what he had to so that no one knew what they looked like. It's weird that pictures of them were just released a week or so ago.

I thought Janet would be a great choice for all of them.
She's always been my favorite Jackson. Don't know why.. maybe it's her dimples

Old 06-26-2009, 02:10 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
What does age have to do with this? You're telling me Jack Benny's impact here and around the world is the same as Michael Jackson , are you serious? You can't be.
Why are you so bitter dude...

Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM

1,554 posts, read 5,289,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Why are you so bitter dude...
How can you interpret my emotions over a message board? I'm not bitter.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Quote:
If she does get the kids, I doubt Micheal's mom would allow "Blanket" to go, but I agree, I wouldn't want them to be split up. I also give him a lot of credit for keeping them hidden. He always seemed to do what he had to so that no one knew what they looked like. It's weird that pictures of them were just released a week or so ago.

I thought Janet would be a great choice for all of them.
She's always been my favorite Jackson. Don't know why.. maybe it's her dimples
Janet has a secret child of her own, with James Debarge, whom she did not raise herself. I don't think Janet would be a good parent, considering how she handled her own daughter. Even so, she is still one of my favorite Jacksons too, and I appreciate her talents.

I just hope the kids will end up in a place where they will be loved and treated as much and as well as they were with their father.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:14 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,494,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Mathias View Post
I rather doubt he was the greatest entertainer. Maybe for a couple of weeks here and there.
But, as with most celebrities he was a flawed person.

No human is infallible, if you think otherwise then that's your flaw.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:16 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times
Nobody said he wasn't flawed we all are. He sold many albums, his entertaining moves were electric, he was the best at his craft. For a couple of weeks he was the best, are you CRAZY? For many years starting from the age of 5 until 50 he was selling records not too many entertainers can say that their career lasted that long. Most people don't keep jobs now a days for more than 10. So he was great at what he did give the international icon his respect.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:23 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times
And... Michael Jackson put MTV on the map = Super Star, King of Pop, International Superstar, Icon!

Old 06-26-2009, 03:08 PM

1,318 posts, read 5,271,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgShred View Post
How is the death of a pedophile a California topic?

I think this belongs on the Entertainment board, or the Crime and Punishment board, if there is one.
Yup! why is it here? Move it!

Greenchili
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities