Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are they his biological children?
Yes 15 21.43%
No 55 78.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 12:33 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times

Advertisements

To me...those kids look like homeless throwaways!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 12:39 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
How many of us have children that are not ours bigologically but we still love them just the same ? I dont care if they were his bios or not . I just want them to be cared for and loved and maybe the grand parents or the aunts and uncles can take them and care for them if so that is great but would never let the mama have them she threw them away for money and to me that dont spell momma . that spells golddigger . she would be the last one I would even consider letting have those kids . Mock my words this is going to end up being a nasty sittuation.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:02 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
How many of us have children that are not ours bigologically but we still love them just the same ? I dont care if they were his bios or not . I just want them to be cared for and loved and maybe the grand parents or the aunts and uncles can take them and care for them if so that is great but would never let the mama have them she threw them away for money and to me that dont spell momma . that spells golddigger . she would be the last one I would even consider letting have those kids . Mock my words this is going to end up being a nasty sittuation.

I just watched his biography, they showed Debbie in it.
She looks like she loved the kids while she was with them.

FWIW, things she's said, I'm not sure if she was anything more then a "vessel" as she says.. What i got from it was that her eggs weren't even used.

If he wanted children so bad, why does it appear a sperm donor was used? That I don't get. Yes, I understand he doesn't want his private life out there but it is out there. They were saying on the biography that he knew everything he was doing and it was just to call attention to himself to try to get his mojo back so that he could make money.

The same is true for his skin. Do people just develop the skin condition suddenly like that when they are in their 20's-30's?

In the top picture, the kids all look like they are related.
They actually look like Nadya Suleman could be their mother.
Is MJ the birth father? I don't know, but he was their father legally as far as I know.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:14 PM

Jackson Family photos @ TMZ - interesting how the kids hair changes color from brown to blond

Old 06-28-2009, 03:46 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,298,788 times
Is that the youngest boy in that picture above? That looks like Prince (the oldest). If they had 2 different sets of parents they can't look so much alike. I think someone made a mistake in that picture.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:51 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,592,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
How many of us have children that are not ours bigologically but we still love them just the same ? I dont care if they were his bios or not . I just want them to be cared for and loved and maybe the grand parents or the aunts and uncles can take them and care for them if so that is great but would never let the mama have them she threw them away for money and to me that dont spell momma . that spells golddigger . she would be the last one I would even consider letting have those kids .
She had them specifically for Michael Jackson.
It's not like she sold him her kids.
More like he special-ordered them from her.
She offered herself as a surrogate.

Quote:
Mock my words this is going to end up being a nasty sittuation.
I'll leave that one alone.

Look, Michael Jackson is the legal parent of all three children.
He is the only legal parent any one of them has.
He has been since the day they were born.

As a birthmother, I am aware- unlike some here, apparently- of what that means.
It doesn't make a flip of difference if they're his biological children with a surrogate, or if he hired a surrogate and she was inseminated with the donor sperm of a third party, or if he actually had sex with a woman and made these children, or if he adopted these children from some poor family in another country.

The fact is, since birth, these have been his children. Only his.
When children are legally adopted, their original birth certificates are sealed forever (or in some states, for 99 years), and they are isued new, amended birth certificates which state that the adoptive parent/s are the child's only parent/s.
Nowhere on this amended birth certificate will it mention that the child is adopted.
In the eyes of the law, that child's true heritage is wiped clean away, and he is as if born to the person who legally adopted him.
There is no distinction made, after that, between a biological and an adoptive child.
If the adoptive parents die, the biological parents don't get the kids back.
It's as if the biological parents never existed.
The children will go to some relative of their adoptive parent, or to a guardian designated by the adoptive parent, if that parent left instructions to that effect in a will, or they will go to the State.

The fact that they are adopted means nothing.
The fact that they may have biological relatives out there in the world somewhere means nothing.

Those biological relatives mean nothing to the courts. They don't exist, in the court's eyes. And they no doubt mean nothing to the children in question, either.
Those children have lost their father, their only parent, the only one they ever had.
I'm sure, since they can't have him any longer, they'd prefer to be with his parents, or with their aunts and uncles.
The Jackson family is a large family, and an affluent family.
I'm sure they can find a place in their hearts and homes for Michael's children.

Last edited by Jane72; 06-28-2009 at 04:05 PM..

Old 06-28-2009, 03:54 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
To me...those kids look like homeless throwaways!
Now that is just mean.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:06 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,028,415 times
Whoever gets the children, I just hope they don't exploit them...they've been through all too much...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:35 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
I think the court should award custody for MJ's kids to Kate Gosselin.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
She had them specifically for Michael Jackson.
It's not like she sold him her kids.
More like he special-ordered them from her.
She offered herself as a surrogate.

Look, Michael Jackson is the legal parent of all three children.
He is the only legal parent any one of them has.
He has been since the day they were born.

If the adoptive parents die, the biological parents don't get the kids back.
It's as if the biological parents never existed.
The children will go to some relative of their adoptive parent, or to a guardian designated by the adoptive parent, if that parent left instructions to that effect in a will, or they will go to the State.

The fact that they may have biological relatives out there in the world somewhere means nothing.
In this case with the older 2 kids, Debbie Rowe is still supposedly listed as mother.. her rights have not been terminated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities