Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 05:55 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times

Advertisements

How could the people around him let this happen to him? It's horrible. He was basically a shell of a human being (entirely bald, 112 pounds, a collapsed nose, bruises, scars, injection marks all over his body) and they were insisting that he do 50 concerts? I'm surprised that he could even walk. Regardless of how you feel about the man, somebody needs to be held accountable for this. I know he bears responsibility as well, but I believe his handlers were just in it for the money and kept him pumped up on drugs all of these years.

The shock findings of the Michael Jackson autopsy | The Sun |News

Last edited by Synopsis; 06-29-2009 at 06:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,252,061 times
This is so sad if true. Apparently, these findings are from a second autopsy requested by the family. It's apparent he didn't see his family very often. Why would they not notice how MJ was deteriorating and why did they not intervene. Now, they're going to sue the doctor. If this has been going on for years, he's not the only one responsible. OTOH, MJ wouldn't listen to D. Chopra either.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,646,000 times
TMZ is saying the Sun's report is fabricated:

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Old 06-29-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post

I hope this is true (the above article), but from all accounts and the brevity of the article I doubt it. The man was in a frail condition and "handled" by people who didn't have his best interests at heart for decades.

If the Sun report is true, it really angers me that his so called friends and colleagues would allow him to fall into decline like this.

I was always a fan of his music, but very critical of his behavior over the years. However, if you add all of it up, it starts to make sense.

And BTW, I don't believe that he ever touched a child in a sexual manner; if he did that I would raze him as bad as anyone and called for him to be imprisoned.

I think the guy was just trying to relive the childhood that he was never allowed to have, although inviting children to spend the night at his home was stupid as hell and shouldn't be done, even if one only had the best intentions.

But, I can only feel more sad for MJ if the Sun article is true. To me, it indicates he was being sucked dry by people that only wanted to use him to make money and he ultimately collapsed under the pressure and medications that they were force-feeding him.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post

I'm glad it's not true.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I hope this is true (the above article), but from all accounts and the brevity of the article I doubt it. The man was in a frail condition and "handled" by people who didn't have his best interests at heart for decades.

If the Sun report is true, it really angers me that his so called friends and colleagues would allow him to fall into decline like this.

I was always a fan of his music, but very critical of his behavior over the years. However, if you add all of it up, it starts to make sense.

And BTW, I don't believe that he ever touched a child in a sexual manner; if he did that I would raze him as bad as anyone and called for him to be imprisoned.

I think the guy was just trying to relive the childhood that he was never allowed to have, although inviting children to spend the night at his home was stupid as hell and shouldn't be done, even if one only had the best intentions.

But, I can only feel more sad for MJ if the Sun article is true. To me, it indicates he was being sucked dry by people that only wanted to use him to make money and he ultimately collapsed under the pressure and medications that they were force-feeding him.
Yeah, the article in the Sun has be proven to be false. The guy was training with Lou Ferrigno (the Hulk) to get ready for his tour. Dont think he was a "frail" as people are trying to make him out to be. Even Lou was saying how great of shape he was in for a 50 year old.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times
I think the UK's Sun is a gossip mag. Not to be taken seriously.

Old 06-29-2009, 10:47 AM

I hope that you are all right and the article I posted was wrong. It would be sad to think someone had been taken advantage of so much that they were allowed to deteriorate so badly.

Last edited by Synopsis; 06-29-2009 at 11:29 AM..

Old 06-29-2009, 11:17 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,449,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
This is so sad if true. Apparently, these findings are from a second autopsy requested by the family. It's apparent he didn't see his family very often. Why would they not notice how MJ was deteriorating and why did they not intervene. Now, they're going to sue the doctor. If this has been going on for years, he's not the only one responsible. OTOH, MJ wouldn't listen to D. Chopra either.
I think it's just a case of estrangement. We can be estranged from some of our families that we consider toxic and no advances from their side would succeed. Joe Jackson was seen by Michael's side 4 years back during Michael's trial - but it apparently didn't mean that they were OK with each other, outside of that event.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I think it's just a case of estrangement. We can be estranged from some of our families that we consider toxic and no advances from their side would succeed. Joe Jackson was seen by Michael's side 4 years back during Michael's trial - but it apparently didn't mean that they were OK with each other, outside of that event.
I agree. But, I don't think estranged from Janet. Frankly, I like MJ but haven't kept up with all the publicity surrounding him until this happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities