Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 06:28 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
She has been taking care of her grandkids for some time now.
Wait, Katherine has been taking care of her grandkids? Why? It's not like their parents are doing much of anything! But I guess that's what happens with regular people all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 07:46 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times
Well yes she has been taking care of them for some time now. There were one set of kids that lost their mother so Katherine helped her son in raising them. Oh, I can go on and on...

Old 07-16-2009, 06:27 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
Default I was on Katherine's side, until.............

Katherine Jackson Finally Able to Grieve - Michael Jackson : People.com

I can't abide by someone/anyone who defends an abuser. If she won't admit it and stop defending him then she's as bad as he is.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:44 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,480,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Katherine Jackson Finally Able to Grieve - Michael Jackson : People.com

I can't abide by someone/anyone who defends an abuser. If she won't admit it and stop defending him then she's as bad as he is.
They are in their late 70's and have probably regretted many decisions and feel that their family 'Right or Wrong' is criticized too harshly by too many.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:30 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
Its really hard to tell with this get hi/her medai now days. It seems Micheal didn't lie him from his own mouth but a hate relationship between father and son foten means hearing the one side of the hate. it really seems that he keep his distance form the whole family for wahtever reason really. Some say it was becasue they wanted to get hi treatment ;some that his close associateds controlled thsai like Howard Hughes. I just thik he will be rememebr for the storeis more than his talent ;which is a shame.Where is the sadness for a man that died too young and with three young chidren.Everyone seems transfixed on was the the greatest or was he just another sad life .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities