Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 08:20 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Dr. Klein broke HIPAA laws by talking about MJ's conditions??
According to this doctor, unless MJ gave permission (I'm assuming written) to speak about his afflictions, he is in violation of HIPAA. HIPAA applies even if the individual is deceased. At first, Klein refused to discuss details of MJ's medical condition. Obviously, something changed his mind.
Clip:
Last week, Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's Beverly Hills dermatologist, showed up on "Larry King Live." Klein is usually described as "the father of cosmetic dermatology" (he pioneered the use of botox for wrinkles) and "the dermatologist to the stars." Klein's bio on his Web site shows him to be a well respected, philanthropic and frequently published medical expert. But Google him and you'll notice few serious publications between the numerous results that land you at TMZ and other Hollywood gossip sites. Klein seems to bask in this world like a lizard under a hot sun. And so it was in the spirit of infotainment that Arnie (as his friends call him) made the decision to dish about Jackson. At best, Klein and King behaved in bad taste. At worst, I was left wondering if Klein and his loose lips crossed a medical law.
Salon.com | Michael Jackson doctor went too far
Clip:
In the excerpt from a 2008 interview with MTV, Debbie Rowe talks about Arnie Klein. In the Larry King interview, Klein believes Debbie would be a suitable guardian for the children. Rowe seems "star struck" with Klein as well.
Clip:
...she went to work for the aforementioned Dr. Klein — who just so happens to be , the dermatologist Jackson began visiting in the mid-1980s .... She said she still keeps in touch with Klein, whom she described as being "sharp as a tack."
"I was his nurse for 20-some-odd years. I still talk to him," Rowe said. "He's still [in business], still sharp as a tack. He's amazing. You're nobody unless you're a patient with him. I've always felt that way with him, and I've always told him that. I said, 'Unless someone has a file in your office ... they haven't gotten there yet.' "...
Exclusive: Debbie Rowe Talks Before Michael Jackson's Death - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Old 07-13-2009, 03:34 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,369,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
I will use logic, try it sometime, they talk about football in the football forum. There is no Wacko Jacko sub forum. TO see 40 threads about, who do you think is the best looking Jacko or why he changed his skin color, is ridiculous. Make in into on big thread. I also find it more than a little hypocritical that they can have these 40 different Wacko Jacko topics but the one where the non fans went to talk about him was closed. So once again prefect example of only being allowed to talk about what the mod wants you to. Guess free speech ends when you click the clebs forum.
Your problem is that you are downright RUDE when replying back to others! You CONSTANTLY belittle people on here, ridicule them and such.

Being nice and thoughtful goes a LONG way! "Try it sometime"!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:08 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Maybe you should take closer look at the FACTS in this case.
Thanks for your advice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities