U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 11:33 AM

4,644 posts, read 4,433,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
I couldn't see that link very well. I have seen a picture and there are similarities. Maybe the investigative journalists will work on this next. I doubt that he is related because there would already have been headlines?
Try this. Three videos.
Omer Bhatti: Michael Jackson’s secret*son? | EW.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 05:54 PM

24,041 posts, read 12,995,854 times
Default LaToya proclaims foul play

Quote:
I am really confused now--HLN reported tonight that Latoya or some other family members suspect the Nation of Islam is connected to this. Sounds like the authorities have their work cut out for them.

ETA:

Publicist Claims Radical Nation of Islam Infliltrated Michael Jackson's Life | AHN (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015712744?Publicist%20Claims%20Radical%20Nation%2 0of%20Islam%20Infliltrated%20Michael%20Jackson's%2 0Life - broken link)

I scanned it and learned that the nanny, Grace Rwamba, is somehow involved in all this which is sad, too. I hope the children will be protected from any and all negative aspects of his life.
He left after the molestation hearings and lived with the Prince of Bahrain. He was suppose to help him with an album and a non profit fundraiser both of which he did not do. After he left and returned to the States the Prince of Bahrain and the Nation of Islam sued him for breach of contract. The house he rented in L.A. was owned by the Nation of Islam and it was Grace who discovered he was being over charged by more than double the going rate. Michael also used her name along with others to secure prescriptions.

Michael made a remark to one of his household employees. "They're killing me." referring to the amount of rehearsal he was doing. A very harmless statement anyone could make not to be taken literary...but leave it to LaToya the media ***** to take it to the nth degree. Someone on here posted she may be trying to jump start her career and I have to ask - what career?

Old 08-16-2009, 05:59 PM

Default Latoya proclaims foul play

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Sorry, but I don't believe anything that woman says. Everyone talks about how weird Michael was, SHE takes the cake.

She also stabbed him in the back, believing and accusing her own brother of molesting a child on national television. I think she just wants to resurrect the shambles of her career.
What career???

Old 08-16-2009, 06:05 PM

43,862 posts, read 25,343,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
If he was, it's a shame he hid it.
No one needs to hide that these days.

Honestly, I'm not sure he was gay or straight.
I think Brooke mentioned him being asexual
I think part of his disturbing life had to do with him not knowing either.
Brooke is probably correct.
Due to being so much in the spot light at puberty with his dad keeping him in check....instead of him partying normally with his peers.....I'm thinking he just never matured properly.

Also, people with great genius abilities have the tendency to be very odd in other areas of their life. It becomes unbalanced.

Now that he is dead....it would be best if the public could just remember his legacy.....not all the other crap that really doesn't matter any longer. The only people who will be hurt by all the gossip is his kids. They don't deserve it.

Old 08-16-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
I am really confused now--HLN reported tonight that Latoya or some other family members suspect the Nation of Islam is connected to this. Sounds like the authorities have their work cut out for them.

ETA:

Publicist Claims Radical Nation of Islam Infliltrated Michael Jackson's Life | AHN (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015712744?Publicist%20Claims%20Radical%20Nation%2 0of%20Islam%20Infliltrated%20Michael%20Jackson's%2 0Life - broken link)

I scanned it and learned that the nanny, Grace Rwamba, is somehow involved in all this which is sad, too. I hope the children will be protected from any and all negative aspects of his life.
He left after the molestation hearings and lived with the Prince of Bahrain. He was suppose to help him with an album and a non profit fundraiser both of which he did not do. After he left and returned to the States the Prince of Bahrain and the Nation of Islam sued him for breach of contract. The house he rented in L.A. was owned by the Nation of Islam and it was Grace who discovered he was being over charged by more than double the going rate. Michael also used her name along with others to secure prescriptions.

Michael made a remark to one of his household employees. "They're killing me." referring to the amount of rehearsal he was doing. A very harmless statement anyone could make not to be taken literary...but leave it to LaToya the media ***** to take it to the nth degree. Someone on here posted she may be trying to jump start her career and I have to ask - what career?

Old 08-16-2009, 09:06 PM

14,097 posts, read 13,169,231 times
LATOYA proclaims Foul Play!
On what, her plastic surgeon?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities