U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 09:25 PM

9,376 posts, read 15,917,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Well there is all the proof I need.

Even if it is true why is he doing this so late in life at 64?
Because now he's too old to get pregnant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2014, 09:25 PM

14,728 posts, read 18,855,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Uh, I doubt that ANY man would do that for ratings, unless it was something he already wanted to do. I did see a recent picture of him, and he sort of looked like a woman. Not a dude-look-like-a-lady woman, but a fairly attractive female.

Agreed. And Bruce has never liked the Kardashian publicity machine.

I've never been particularly fond of Bruce. I watched a TV special on him back when he was first training for the Olympics. His then-wife was supporting him financially and, after he won big at the Olympics, he divorced her. But I think he's paid for his past sins by what he's had to endure living with a woman who still goes by her ex-husband's name and who has stated, recently, that she had made a mistake in divorcing Mr K.

Old 02-04-2014, 09:30 PM

44,411 posts, read 35,520,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Bruce Jenner is allegedly not only getting a sex change operation, he is also planning to change his name.

Rumours of the former Olympic star's desire to become a woman have been making the headlines lately, following pictures of him leaving the Beverly Hills Surgical Center for a "laryngeal shave," a procedure to reduce the appearance of the Adam's Apple.

Bruce Jenner Sex Change? Former Olympian 'Wants to be Called Brigitte'
Absolutely ridiculous and preposterous.

Also sad, too.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:36 PM

51,691 posts, read 12,685,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Bruce Jenner is allegedly not only getting a sex change operation, he is also planning to change his name.

Rumours of the former Olympic star's desire to become a woman have been making the headlines lately, following pictures of him leaving the Beverly Hills Surgical Center for a "laryngeal shave," a procedure to reduce the appearance of the Adam's Apple.

Bruce Jenner Sex Change? Former Olympian 'Wants to be Called Brigitte'

Bruce wants to be a woman,oh my!

Old 02-04-2014, 11:16 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,429,681 times
per the article: he and Kris split due to Bruce's sexuality, or some such nonsense.
Anyone who has ever sat through even one of the episodes of their show can understand why Bruce split. Kris treated him like crap or worse. If I had ever lived with her I think I would feel obligated to change my entire identity too.

I actually like Bruce and his sons and if he can keep his daughters as far away from Kris as possible they may turn out ok.
Kourtney and Khloe are lovely and personable and seem down to earth and nice.

Kris and Kim are just the worst. Kim is a clone of Kris and she thinks she is a lot prettier than she is. The way she like talks just like uh like almost makes me want to like reach through the TV and like slap her.
Of ALL the daughters Kim is the most unattractive and her ego is about to explode-it is so enlarged.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 02-05-2014 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 02-05-2014, 10:37 PM

5,941 posts, read 6,390,546 times
Going to have a sex change? Could of sworn he had it years ago.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:33 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,210,045 times
I am old enough to remember his great triumph in the 1976 Olympics and what an great athlete and icon he was then. He hasn't aged gracefully and it's really sad to see. I prefer to remember him as he was.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:59 AM

10,664 posts, read 7,731,060 times
I'm sorry to say that, but with all the surgeries he had, he already kinda looks like a woman, or at least doesn't look like a man anymore!
Now, is this story true or not...

Old 02-06-2014, 10:54 AM

14,728 posts, read 18,855,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
I'm sorry to say that, but with all the surgeries he had, he already kinda looks like a woman, or at least doesn't look like a man anymore!
Now, is this story true or not...

It's been confirmed that he's having surgery to reduce his Adam's Apple. I read that a couple of weeks ago on a news site. At the time I thought it was strange that he'd do that because the only people I've read about having that surgery are men who are going to be having additional gender re-assingment surgeries.

Bruce Jenner 'to undergo surgery to flatten his Adam's Apple'... a procedure normally part of a sex change | Mail Online

Old 02-07-2014, 11:08 AM

18,120 posts, read 20,109,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
It's been confirmed that he's having surgery to reduce his Adam's Apple. I read that a couple of weeks ago on a news site. At the time I thought it was strange that he'd do that because the only people I've read about having that surgery are men who are going to be having additional gender re-assingment surgeries.

Bruce Jenner 'to undergo surgery to flatten his Adam's Apple'... a procedure normally part of a sex change | Mail Online
It was reported he canceled the surgery now rumors are saying he is going elsewhere. All I know is if he is doing a gender change then being honest about it will give him more support than denying it.

Bruce Jenner Cancels Surgery to Flatten Adam's Apple ... For Now | TMZ.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or