Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 01:26 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,249,880 times

Advertisements

I don't think Mark Lester is the father. Paris has unique coloring, which I highly doubt comes from her mother's side. Mark could have darker skinned relatives that could have passed that on but, that aside, he doesn't look like a candidate at all. And the two girls may have similar lips but it ends there.

Blanket looks a fair amount like Michael.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 02:09 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,414,579 times
I would be surprised if any of the 3 children are biologically his. Yesterday I saw something on tv about how they think they found the surrogate that carried Blanket. They also said she just carried the baby, that the fertilized egg came from someone else and they think she is Hispanic. Blanket certainly looks like he could be Hispanic or part-Hispanic. I do not think he looks half African American though. I think in time we will all find out. I do think Mark Lester could be the two older children's biological father, or at least Paris's.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,548,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I still don't understand what was wrong with MJ's own sperm.

What was wrong with it? It would have made black children. Most fathers want their DNA to live on. Michael Jackson didn't.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:50 PM

15,853 posts, read 35,033,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Well, anybody that donated sperm could be the father. Dr. Klein admitted that he has donated sperm. Although he said it was to a sperm bank. Some insane woman came forth in the estate trial today and claims she is the mother of Blanket. I knew this was going to turn into a three ring circus.
Prince Michael I looks a lot like Dr. Klein, if you ask me.

As for Paris/Mark Lester. Once the sperm is donated, it's public domain, I believe - if it was done through an "agency" then he signed papers saying that he had no parental rights over any child that was conceived via his "donation".

Blanket is the only one that looks like he actually has any african-american blood in him. Maybe his mother is Diana Ross.

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-14-2009, 12:36 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,468,785 times
Blanket is bi-racial.
I think the older two are Arnold Kleins, saw some pics of
them all together for xmas eve, the kiddies were all in their
pjs, really cute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities