Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2009, 07:32 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,391,935 times

Advertisements

[quote=Roselvr;10324302]FWIW, 2 of the articles I've read are Jon Gosselin: “I’m tired of being blamed”
Jon Gosselin: "There's nothing going on between my nanny and me"

Of course you can;t read them online

While I get them each living in the house with the kids during their time; I think it;s stupid that Kate has to check into a hotel when there is an apartment over the garage. Kate has not bought a place; nor has she rented anything like Jon with the NY & Utah places.

Kate checks into hotel

Get Ready for the Jon Gosselin Pool Party

Divorce to dating in 20 days -Jon Gosselin "I Want to Move Forward"
Quote:
Originally Posted by people
Just 19 days after it was announced Jon Gosselin was splitting with Kate, his wife of a decade, the reality star revealed he wasn't planning on staying single long. "Kate and I agreed to a 45-day period in which we wouldn't talk about each other," he explains. "After that we might be able to speak more freely."

Wish I could find the story online where Jon brags about the many young girls that want him.
Yes, I mean I don't support divorce, but I saw some videos of the way she treated him and she's cruel, hurtful and self-centered. Plus she has fake nails that look really fake and I hate those. How could a nice quiet guy like Jon end up with a psycho like her. I guess he picked her, but at least he has the sense to get out alive. The scene where she berated him for being overweight made me cringe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 09:33 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
[quote=kinkytoes;10325054]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
FWIW, 2 of the articles I've read are Jon Gosselin: “I’m tired of being blamed”
Jon Gosselin: "There's nothing going on between my nanny and me"

Of course you can;t read them online

While I get them each living in the house with the kids during their time; I think it;s stupid that Kate has to check into a hotel when there is an apartment over the garage. Kate has not bought a place; nor has she rented anything like Jon with the NY & Utah places.

Kate checks into hotel

Get Ready for the Jon Gosselin Pool Party

Divorce to dating in 20 days -Jon Gosselin "I Want to Move Forward"
Yes, I mean I don't support divorce, but I saw some videos of the way she treated him and she's cruel, hurtful and self-centered. Plus she has fake nails that look really fake and I hate those. How could a nice quiet guy like Jon end up with a psycho like her. I guess he picked her, but at least he has the sense to get out alive. The scene where she berated him for being overweight made me cringe.
There is no way Kate would stay away from Jon and the kids if she was just over the garage. She doesn't HAVE to go to a hotel. She could rent or buy an apartment, or stay with a friend. She has choices. The Days Inn is what she chose that day. Kate is the one who set her sights on Jon. He went along, but I bet if anyone "picked" it was her.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:38 AM

2,464 posts, read 6,466,631 times
Jon and Kate seem like deeply flawed people who had no business cranking out so many kids. Jon seems really immature and Kate doesn't seem to realize (or care) at how much of a b*tch she can be. They can at least try to pull it together for the sake of their kids. They are the ones who will benefit or suffer from their parents behavior/actions. I hope their parents can be amicable and respectful to each other for them... but I doubt it

Old 08-18-2009, 10:17 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Jon, being as immature as he is, knows how to push Kate's buttons.

As much of a control freak as Kate is, I wonder how she is going to feel when she finds out that Jon feeds them whatever he can find (forget the organic food) and doesn't keep to their schedule.

Since Kate has said that she'd like to work it out with Jon and he continues to date younger women and hang out in clubs, she must be totally frustrated.

I feel bad for the kids. At least they have each other.

Vicki

Old 08-18-2009, 01:49 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
The kids , they may not always eat organic, but they aren't
eating garbage either.

She wants to patch things up and then calls the police to the home?

Does that make sense?

Frustrated, she filed for divorce, she also caused the break-up.
Find a new whipping boy , Kate.

Last edited by virgode; 08-18-2009 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: comment

Old 08-18-2009, 02:48 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
She wants to patch things up and then calls the police to the home?
Where did you read that she wants to patch things up with Jon?
Everything I have seen she has said there is no going back.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:04 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
I think she knows there is no fixing things, but I think she wishes there was. That's just my opinion. I didn't ever see/read/understand that she actually was trying to fix things. IMO and from what I've seen, they in some way separated in about January. I think that Jon was done, and has been getting over it since then. I think Kate perhaps thought they might still work it out until much more recently, and has only begun to try to get over it. That could explain the ways they are behaving.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Jon, being as immature as he is, knows how to push Kate's buttons.

As much of a control freak as Kate is, I wonder how she is going to feel when she finds out that Jon feeds them whatever he can find (forget the organic food) and doesn't keep to their schedule.

Since Kate has said that she'd like to work it out with Jon and he continues to date younger women and hang out in clubs, she must be totally frustrated.

I feel bad for the kids. At least they have each other.

Vicki
Roselvr, I was responding to this post, it was news to me too.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:00 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,151,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2long View Post
and you know this personally????? he has not shown much maturity in so many things---what actions of his has shown what a together person/parent he is?

have worked with cps kids and parents---some adults are very good at fooling cps workers
No...I don't know either of them personally and neither do you. That doesn't mean we don't get to have an opinion of someone's behavior. They put themselves on tv and America gets to not only watch, but speculate and judge. If they don't like it, they can pull the plug and be a normal family that only their neighbors speculate about.

Yes, there are lots of children who are being abused by a "nice" parent who answers the door in a tie and breaks down their children so that they won't say anything negative about them. I know that for a fact.

Do you seriously want us to believe that Jon is a child abuser who "fools" all of us into thinking he's a great parent? That's a stretch...even for someone who doesn't like him. I don't like him but that's a far cry from thinking he's a danger to his children or would allow a child abuser in his home just because she was "hot". Unfortunately for the Gosselin children and many others around the world, you don't have to be mature or have good decision-making skills to be a parent. CPS would be overwhelmed (as would the foster care system) if every child whose parent dated a "ho" got taken away.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:15 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,151,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I do bash Kate because I have seen enough of the show to determine for myself that she is the cause of the marriage breakup. Now, the behavior of Jon AFTER the marriage has been horrendous, and I have said this many times. I defend Jon the husband in terms of his relationship with Kate. I have never defended the divorced version of Jon.
Talking about J&K with someone who has already chosen sides (over complete strangers who honestly won't make a single bit of difference in any of our lives) is futile. I for one think they are both silly and seem be enjoying all the publicity because it is making them money. When parents lose sight of who they are as a couple and as individuals, their children are in big trouble. Kate is acting like she hates the paparazzi yet doesn't miss an opportunity to parade them out in public or go on the Today show and get teary eyed. Jon is running around with teenagers and pretending he's carefree and single which keeps his name in the papers so he can get more freebies and promote his new clothing line. Both of them make me sick and have learned a valuable lesson on the "Celebrity" (I use that term very loosely) PR machine. Keep yourself in the public eye, even if that means making yourself look like an idiot which means that Jon's desire to not embarass his children if they Google him is coming true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities