Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times

Advertisements

Its strange they anounced it a homicide before making an arrest, I quess
its possible to conclude from autopsy reports without having enough evidence to arrest anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 09:14 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Default Strange you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Its strange they anounced it a homicide before making an arrest, I quess
its possible to conclude from autopsy reports without having enough evidence to arrest anyone.
Apparently it was some unnamed source that leaked this info and not officially from the coroner's office. It's been happening since MJ's "death". Why all the discrepancies?

Old 08-25-2009, 09:15 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Default Who in the hell is wacko jacko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
So should alcohol companies be charged for people who get liver disease because they drink to much?

The doc broke the law and should be punished but to say he killed wacko Jacko is ridiculous. JAcko went to him and took the drugs freely.
His name is Michael Jackson, fool!

Old 08-25-2009, 09:19 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,830,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I hate when people call him that. He was a person and very decent one, not a freak. Yes the Dr. is responsible. He did not write a prescription, but administered drugs he had no reason to administer and he violated the Dr. code of ethics. If you listen to the various Drs discuss this you will see that even if MJ was an addict and is responsible, the Dr. should NEVER have given him drugs. That is just the law.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:13 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Your post indicates spelling not your strong point.

Hmm I don't think could be healthy and could have also played a role in his death.

If that's not enough Jacko again pushed the doc for more drugs:

Now again the doc should be in deep trouble, but wacko Jacko was nothing more than a junkie whose own actions caused his death. As much as it pains you Jacko crazies to hear it.

I would think he doc should be charged with Criminally negligence. He didn't set out to kill Jacko it happened because he would not say no to his request for the drugs.

When you become a Physician, you have a medical obligation to your
patients and yourself in order to keep that license.

You think the DR. is not in the wrong, you couldn't beg me enough,
or pay me enough to compromise or justify that kind of decision.
The Dr was benefiting financially quite well from the arrangement,
he had a BR. at MJs house, he helped to make the man a junkie,
thats called enabling and for the Dr, possibly homicide.
The mans a low form of life,
maybe the rest of his behind bars.

Old 08-26-2009, 05:24 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,862,062 times
I can only imagine the temptation to be seduced by a celebrity. Even though I believe Murray should be arrested and prosecuted, if I were in his shoes (basically in financial ruin) and Micheal Jackson asked me to be his personal doctor, I might be tempted as well. It takes a lot of courage and integrity to say no. This guy was lacking both. I believe he will go down, but I can't help but feel sorry for him a little.

And to the poster who feels strongly moved by the passing of MJ, I sort of feel the same way. I was a fan and really never believed all that tabloid nonsense, but in recent years he fell off my radar. I am moved and saddened by his untimely death. He was a decent human being, sorely misunderstood, generous and kind. MJ is the kind of person we need more of these days.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:24 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post

I call him Wacko Jacko so tough sh*t cry about it to some one who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
When you become a Physician, you have a medical obligation to your
patients and yourself in order to keep that license.

You think the DR. is not in the wrong, you couldn't beg me enough,
or pay me enough to compromise or justify that kind of decision.
The Dr was benefiting financially quite well from the arrangement,
he had a BR. at MJs house, he helped to make the man a junkie,
thats called enabling and for the Dr, possibly homicide.
The mans a low form of life,
maybe the rest of his behind bars.
Typical from Wacko Jacko fans, nope he had no role in himself becoming a junkie. Are you serious, typical from your type never take responsibility. Newsflash, he could have said I don't want to live like this, many people who are addicts say I have a problems and stop, wacko Jacko did not. He kept on demanding pills and other drugs.

If you bothered to read my posts which it's obvious you did not, I said the doc deserves to go to jail. He violated the Hippocratic Oath and was basically a drug dealer. So he had a major hand in Jacko's death but so did Jacko and it's ridiculous none of his fans can admit that.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:00 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
I'm glad the coroner actually kept his personal opinion out of the way he conducted the autopsy and in evaluating the facts. A homicide is death at the hands of a human being. Unless someone can prove that Dr. Murray is not a human being, then it looks like the coroner is right.

Incidentally, the death was determined to be caused by the lethal amount of Propofol in Michael Jackson's system, not Xanax or any other prescription medication he was taking. Dr. Murray has already admitted from day one that he was the one who administered the Propofol to Michael. I really don't see why the haters can't see all the facts of the case and keep their nasty comments and opinions out of this discussion.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:21 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I'm glad the coroner actually kept his personal opinion out of the way he conducted the autopsy and in evaluating the facts. A homicide is death at the hands of a human being. Unless someone can prove that Dr. Murray is not a human being, then it looks like the coroner is right.

Incidentally, the death was determined to be caused by the lethal amount of Propofol in Michael Jackson's system, not Xanax or any other prescription medication he was taking. Dr. Murray has already admitted from day one that he was the one who administered the Propofol to Michael. I really don't see why the haters can't see all the facts of the case and keep their nasty comments and opinions out of this discussion.

So your saying, in your medical opinion, that taking 10 Xanax a night is alright, doesn't hurt your body in any way?

Thank god your not a doctor or you'd be in jail already.

I don't see why you Wacko nut jobs can't admit he was an addict. HE took the drugs, HE sought out people to give him drugs.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM

1,914 posts, read 7,149,376 times
Yes he was an addict but that gives the doctor even more responsiblity to say "NO" I am not giving you this Michael, let's see what we can do to treat your insomnia....like maybe give him some herbal stuff. I used to suffer from mild insomnia and it is not a good thing to have. It screws up your whole day/night. And when I went to the doctor guess what they wanted to give me, habit forming sleeping pills. No thanks. I took an herbal remedy then adjusted my daily routine. Michael unfortunately was used to getting his way and apparently thought that if a doctor prescribes/administers these then they are all right. Believe me I know MANY people who got hooked on pain pills thinking it was ok b/c they are legal and their doc prescribed them. But the doctor took an oath and now he will be going to jail for it. MJ untimely death may serve a purpose after all. It will probably bring out into the open the need to curtail these pain meds, anti anxiety meds, etc and not have these docs prescribing them like candy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities