Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Michael Jackson molest kids?
Yes 78 43.58%
No 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 12:36 PM

2,184 posts, read 5,551,065 times

Advertisements

i did until after he died & i looked up a bunch of videos over a 2 or 3 week period about him, his family & his children. i already posted links at a thread about his drug addiction. very interesting person. messed up but probably basically harmless to anyone but himself.

kate

Old 09-16-2009, 01:15 PM

815 posts, read 2,137,368 times
I don’t think he did, and I’m not just saying that because my screen alias is young MJ , child molesters have a sickness and they can't stop themselves, if MJ was a child molester as soon as he was acquitted in the first case back in the 90's, he would have turned around it done it again immediately after that...... Quite honestly I think MJ was not for this world, don’t know if anyone here is familiar with Indigo Children or not, but from some of the things that I have learned about MJ after his death is that he was an avid reader of meta-physical literature, and tie that in with him always telling those around him and the public as well that he just wanted the world to be at peace and he actually was hurt emotionally and physically when disturbing events like wars and 9/11 took place, then tie that in with him obviously having trouble fitting into what we call "normal society", and I am willing to go out on a limb and say MJ mentally and spiritually was just to advanced for this world at this time and that he was an Indigo Child. Indigo Children as adults relate better to young kids because children are supposed to be more in tune with their "third eye" and the true essence of what it is to be a human so to speak. And Indigo Children are basically those of us who grew up and retained that power/knowledge or whatever you want to call it, however most poeple as they grow older they forget allot of that stuff because this world we live in is filled with so many distractions

Last edited by youngMichaelJackson; 09-16-2009 at 01:40 PM..

Old 09-17-2009, 01:26 PM

257 posts, read 1,058,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
I don’t think he did, and I’m not just saying that because my screen alias is young MJ , child molesters have a sickness and they can't stop themselves, if MJ was a child molester as soon as he was acquitted in the first case back in the 90's, he would have turned around it done it again immediately after that...... Quite honestly I think MJ was not for this world, don’t know if anyone here is familiar with Indigo Children or not, but from some of the things that I have learned about MJ after his death is that he was an avid reader of meta-physical literature, and tie that in with him always telling those around him and the public as well that he just wanted the world to be at peace and he actually was hurt emotionally and physically when disturbing events like wars and 9/11 took place, then tie that in with him obviously having trouble fitting into what we call "normal society", and I am willing to go out on a limb and say MJ mentally and spiritually was just to advanced for this world at this time and that he was an Indigo Child. Indigo Children as adults relate better to young kids because children are supposed to be more in tune with their "third eye" and the true essence of what it is to be a human so to speak. And Indigo Children are basically those of us who grew up and retained that power/knowledge or whatever you want to call it, however most poeple as they grow older they forget allot of that stuff because this world we live in is filled with so many distractions
I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded parts.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:36 PM

2,497 posts, read 7,477,283 times
The guy was extremely famous, had a neverending supply of money and lived most his life this way. It may have drove him to turn strange, but in no way do I believe he did anything with those kids. Yes, he was "wierd" and it was very suspicious, but when it comes right down to it I think he never accepted being a grown up and remained in a child like state.
I also think there are many jealous people in this world who love to attack celebrities because they envy them and are jealous they can not live that lifestyle. So, NO, I do not believe he ever touched any of them in that way.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:43 PM

2,184 posts, read 5,551,065 times
Lightbulb Maybe he needed his mother to live with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc76 View Post
The guy was extremely famous, had a neverending supply of money and lived most his life this way. It may have drove him to turn strange, but in no way do I believe he did anything with those kids. Yes, he was "wierd" and it was very suspicious, but when it comes right down to it I think he never accepted being a grown up and remained in a child like state.
I also think there are many jealous people in this world who love to attack celebrities because they envy them and are jealous they can not live that lifestyle. So, NO, I do not believe he ever touched any of them in that way.
When his allegations were originally in the media, a friend told me she had been a back up singer for the J-5 a long time ago. She said even then he was child like & that in her view never had a childhood, hence his psychological condition. She believed he was innocent. I was a slave to the media (can't believe it now 'specially since i usually hate the media) & thought he was probably guilty until I looked into the videos & saw how sweet everyone really was: himself & his fam.

If you read the interviews of the lady who first brought out that he was seeking the anesthetic drug from her, she said she even went to try help him sleep. He would't listen to her & his arguments showed such a childlike disposition. He was a child with a lot of power.

Anyway, this lady said MJ insisted on falling asleep with music she said wasn't conducive to sleep & he wouldn't turn off the cartoons he wanted playing while he was supposedly trying to go to sleep.

I think he needed his mother to live with him. Maybe he would have listened to her! Such an interesting family. If you look at the videos I posted or go to Hulu, you'll see the family was very genteel. Soft spoken & kind. I'm sure it all stems from Katherine. Certainly not from JOE!

Kate

Old 09-18-2009, 06:52 AM

737 posts, read 1,648,842 times
I have to admit this subject came up before his death a few years ago.

I didn't really defend him when the allegations came out but I didn't condemn him either. I was like he did have alot of money and it is possible. However I wouldn't stand behind the man for the sake of the child. I thought it would be better to be safe then sorry.

Then he was involved in another child molestation case I think. I was like now wait a min who in their right mind would even allow this man to spend time with their child alone with his history? I mean we have websites up to check up on people who have been reported as Child Molesters. And accused or convicted child molester can't even live with x amount of feet to a school, yet we have parents allowing their child(ren) to spend time with this guy.

Did he do it? I don't know. Sometimes I want to defend him sometimes I want to condemn him. So I guess I do both because I will say well he did have alot of money. But, I stand behind the child before I stand behind the man.

I didn't vote at the beginning because there wasn't any Maybe

Old 09-18-2009, 07:39 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
MJ "Leave Me Alone"

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone

Old 09-18-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I love this video and song. It also proves something: Leave Me Alone was part of the Bad album that was released in the late eighties. The video basically shows how the media was on his case even back then. This was BEFORE any child molestation accusations, BEFORE his skin turned completely white and the drastic change in his appearance.

The media had it in for him because of 1) Thriller being the #1 album of all time, therefore breaking the records of white icons such as the Beatles and Elvis and 2) He owned one of the most lucrative publishing catalogs in the world (which also included many Beatles songs) which also gave him a lot of power 3) He was a poor black kid from Gary, Indiana who accomplished this . They just couldn't stand it.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlady01 View Post

Then he was involved in another child molestation case I think. I was like now wait a min who in their right mind would even allow this man to spend time with their child alone with his history? I mean we have websites up to check up on people who have been reported as Child Molesters. And accused or convicted child molester can't even live with x amount of feet to a school, yet we have parents allowing their child(ren) to spend time with this guy.
This is what caused me to raise my eyebrows at these parents as well. Although I believe 100% in MJ's innocence, I am not leaving my child unattended with someone who I don't know extremely well, including family members. I don't trust anyone like that, no matter how rich and famous they may be. On top of that the person had these allegations against them in the past. And you are allowing your child to sleep with them? I'm sorry, but AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL!!!!! If I knew him well, that would be different. Those parents had stars in their eyes and saw $$$$$. They hoped to gain from their child's friendship with him. Professional P-I-M-P-S.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:12 AM

1 posts, read 999 times
He was under mind control just like all our celebs.
Can't u see he seems dazed.... kinda lost?
Havent you noticed that all our celebs go to "rehab" sooner or later
And come out worse and all .
Amy winehouse wouldn't go to rehab look what happen to her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities