Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Michael Jackson molest kids?
Yes 78 43.58%
No 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 03:56 PM

525 posts, read 1,554,846 times

Advertisements

Don't know and don't care. He's dead so what's the point of talking about what he may of done in the past. Let the sleeping dogs lie and move on.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:52 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
Don't know and don't care. He's dead so what's the point of talking about what he may of done in the past. Let the sleeping dogs lie and move on.
I agree. It will be 3 years in June!

Last edited by Beretta; 11-24-2012 at 06:56 AM..

Old 04-05-2012, 10:29 AM

467 posts, read 664,555 times
Yeah I kinda think so but ugh really hate to think that he did.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:44 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,953,102 times
Hell no MJ didn't molest those kids. Also, in the unedited version of that interview that people claim that he 'said' that he sleeps in the bed with them, he actually said that he does NOT sleep in the bed with them. He said he sleeps on the floor. Furthermore, why didn't anyone question the parents? Who would let their kid spend the night with a grown man and alleged "child-molestor?" And weren't these kids supposed to be on their deathbed? Or was it at ploy to meet MJ, make false accusations, make millions, then ride off into the sunset?? It's funny that the parent of the 2nd alleged 'victim' tried to sue jay leno before they got to MJ.

Old 11-08-2012, 03:12 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,827,137 times
I have not believed that he molested any child nor do I think that now either. Aside from parents/kids trying to obtain monies, fraudulently, which is morally repugnant to me...

I believe that Michael Jackson, especially as a child, lived a very difficult and traumatic life/childhood specifically; I believe that in addition to the enormous pressures put on him [musically-performances - public pressures/demands] while a child; the enormous pressures his father specifically put on him; the abusive manner in which his father treated him [as he did his others kids too - though Michael seemed the most sensitive of them all]; the times/years he simply was not permitted to simply play and just be a kid --- all those factors created a situation and a place for Mr. Jackson to capture a childhood, to be able to be a kid and to be able, as best as he believed was possible, to provide a place for other kids to always be able to play and be a kid.

We all had sleepovers when we were kids; we have, no doubt [as certainly I have] let my kids have sleepovers w/their friends -- and I remember the crazy fun things the kids --

I think that is what he did - I think he was and appropriately so - devastated and stunned when charges were filed against him -- that people/his peers would not understand what he was doing...

Trying to be kid, have fun and make sure other kids could have the same opportunity[ies] that he never did.

Last edited by sugarmaple; 11-08-2012 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: left out a word in a sentence.....

Old 11-09-2012, 11:11 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
I think he only molested little boys. He was a real freak.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times
Michael Jackson was a child himself. So to him; what he was doing seemed harmless and normal.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:38 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
Had an abusive childhood?..check
Gave alcohol to kids?..check
Used phrases like "If you loved me you'd do it"?..check (look for video of kid telling story about sleeping in bed, with MJ sitting there listening)
Had a closed circuit camera outside his locked bedroom door?..check
Put himself in position to be alone with kids?..check

He fits the profile of a child molester, who clearly had a preferance for boys. Anyone else would have been found guilty and would be sitting in prison.

Did he molest them? Who the hell knows. But he was a mentally crippled fool who put himself into a situation of being accused of being a child molester, even after he had already had to defend himself against the same charge. Hard to feel sorry for him.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:07 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodeBlue View Post
Proof please.
Too bad you don't have the internet, you could have found this in about 5 seconds.

Jackson Interview Transcript - CBS News

The kid says that MJ said "Okay, If you love me, you'll sleep on the bed." MJ was sitting right next to the kid when he said it.
The phrase "If you love me..." is a huge red flag when it comes to inappropriate behavior. MJ's behavior and actions are full of red flags.

As far as the alcohol, search Michael Jackson + Jesus Juice.

Too much smoke for there to be no fire.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Great post.

Evan Chandler, the father of the 1st accuser commited suicide in 2009 and the child (now an adult) canted his story saying that Michael Jackson NEVER touched him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown17 View Post
I believe 100% in MJ's innocence. As someone who also has a deep love for children, I always saw that he had a pure and innocent heart. Most people aren't like that though, so they don't understand it.

As for the allegations, both cases stunk like dead fish. Instead of going immediately to the police, Evan Chandler (the first boy's father) sat for months trying to negotiate big $$$ and screenwriting deals with MJ's lawyers. Who does that??!! Oh yeah, someone looking for money. He also drugged his son to get him to say MJ molested him. Even after the settlement, he could have pursued a criminal trial but chose not to. Because he wanted money. He was even caught on tape saying he wanted to take MJ down.

The second case was an even bigger joke. Janet Arvizo (the mother) had already brought some BS case against JC Penney claiming a security guard sexually molested her 2 years after the fact. She lied to various celebrities and newspapers about her son's medical bills to get money and was found out. She was also found guilty of welfare fraud. I'm supposed to believe someone like that?

I don't see MJ paying off the first boy as an admission of guilt because celebrities are constantly hit with BS lawsuits and they just want to make it go away. However, I do question a parent not only accepting but demanding money and screenwriting deals for someone they claim molested their child. People know he loved children and they used that against him.

Also, there was never a scrap of evidence found against Michael, even after tearing up his houses, strip searching him, etc.

There was so much conspiracy it's not even funny, and a lot of it had to do with the Sony/ATV catalog MJ owned. I have faith that one day irrefutable evidence will surface that proves these people were lying, opportunistic scumbags. RIP Michael.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities