Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2009, 11:51 AM

46 posts, read 55,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrick G View Post
If 50 cent were accepting an award, do you think Kanye would have tried some sh@t like that?
It's funny how these folks wanna stand up to Kanye and hopes he get beat up some rapper dudes, but they scared of the Republcans who are trying to hurt them more than Kanye ever will. They talking about how Kanye want say nothing to some rappers, but they want say anything to the Republicans they come in contact with everyday. Self hate is so real..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2009, 11:53 AM

199 posts, read 241,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
So I guess I'm the only one how never heard of this scum bag Kayne West . All I know is he's a classless piece of crap. There is no
excuse for his actions, they should have thrown him out
Yes, you've heard of him. Let me refresh your memory...he's the guy that said in front of an audience that Bush don't care about black people. Now do you remember?

Old 09-14-2009, 12:05 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,531,926 times
Funny thing is everyone complains about him but does nothing to burst his bubble. They just shrug it off like "Yeap, that's Kenya". His is an arrogant, self centered, brat of a rapper. If I was in the music industry, and the rapping industry I would stir far away from people like him. He thinks he is better then God, he said so himself.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:11 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,052,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
No way. No one could convince me that Taylor Swift is happy with any attention she gets from this uncouth "person" interrupting her. She sells out her concerts in under an hour. I don't think she needs this "BUZZ."
Probably not, but the controversy most certainly secured next year's advertising revenue for MTV. It wasn't in MTV's best interests to cut Kanye off until after he was done. The entertainment industry thrives on this kind of stuff. I guarantee you that while Swift's mother was having kittens over her daughter's treatment, a marketing exec for MTV was practically orgasmic over the incident. Money makes the world go round.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:13 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
Kanye is a cretin. (With apologies to all the other cretins.) But unfortunately, 'formercalifornian' is probably right. The same people who go to auto races hoping to see a big pileup will tune in just to see what the fool does next.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:16 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,951,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
Kanye West is an idiot and whether you like Taylor Swift's music is not even the point. She IS talented. Not only does she play guitar better than a lot of people in the business, she writes all her own songs. That's very rare. She's talented, she deserved her moment, bottom line. She is not another Miley Disney star, she's the real deal and I think she'll be around for a very long time. She has class, something that rapper Kanye has none of.
Agreed. You lost, Kanye. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
He's a slime, he should go back to wherever it is he crawled out of. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any means, but he was wrong and i hope what little career he has is over.
That guy is so overrated, anyway, and I don't know why he gets the publicity he does. Kids that watch this stuff are impressionable, and when they see the bad manners and rudeness that Mr West displayed, they'll actually think it's okay, and it sends the wrong message.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:32 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun24 View Post
Way to pump up Beyonce. She did a noble thing but she ain't all that. I like her and all but how can someone wear the outfits she does and dance the ways she does in front of her father like that? I guess I'm too conservative ya know?
If I had her talent and her figure, I wouldn't be too worried about performing in front of my dad or anyone else for that matter.

If we're going to talk about weird daughter/dad relationship, let's talk about Jessica Simpson's dad/manager. He commented about how great her breasts were - that is SICK. He comes off sounding like a real perv. I never got that "yuck factor" from Beyonce + dad.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:34 PM

46 posts, read 55,631 times
You folks are funny. You think you have the right to say what you wanna, but when someone else has a different view, you wanna criticize. Look you don't control me. I can say what I want and how I want. Get a life. Worry about yourself and I will do the same. Kanye did what he did. Kanye still gone get paid. Now if you got a problem with Kanye call him. Sheesh.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:43 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun24 View Post
Yes, you've heard of him. Let me refresh your memory...he's the guy that said in front of an audience that Bush don't care about black people. Now do you remember?
LOL I never heard that one either. But he had that right.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:52 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,536,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
LOL I never heard that one either. But he had that right.

Again people...just because you HAVE the right doesn't MAKE it right...

Yes, he did say that Bush didn't like Black people because the local governement screwed up...but that's another post.

He comments just always show what an uninformed, idiotic, attention grabbing, classless a-hole he is.

So there...I had a right to say it too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities