Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 03:04 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times

Advertisements

This sets a bad example. It happens. At least they are going to the breeder and not to a shelter or being left on the side of the road. Kate should never have said ok to the dogs in the first place. She's way too neurotic to put up with them. Anyone could see that. Does this make Jon a bad parent? No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
The dogs are going back to the breeder until he can figure out what to do.

Someone could have been hired to clean up dog poop and be certain the dogs got food, water and exercise and perhaps this is just Jon's way of painting Kate as the 'Evil One'.

OK, J &K--you are not going to like the mess you are creating.

I thought this too.

It seems like with a house that size and a walk out basement of that size, and a yard that size, a person could make it work with the dogs.

Old 09-16-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2long View Post
someone needs to supervise his visits before he does any more harm emoyionally to those kids!
because he got rid of the dogs? There are so many worse things going on around this country. Social Services would laugh.

Old 09-16-2009, 03:26 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
This sets a bad example. It happens. At least they are going to the breeder and not to a shelter or being left on the side of the road. Kate should never have said ok to the dogs in the first place. She's way too neurotic to put up with them. Anyone could see that. Does this make Jon a bad parent? No.
As a dog owner/lover--I cringed at times when Kate made remarks about the dogs. Some of her attitude was bound to rub off on the kids although they seemed to love and enjoy the dogs when they were with Jon.

I look at this as a break for the dogs, if there is any chance Kate is really crating them for long periods or speaking to them in negative ways.

Or it could have been the result of a dispute over other issues and a comment was made about 'your dogs' and Jon overreacted.

I didn't think much of Kate's attitudes towards getting family pets. Now that she has sworn to branch out and do things that the kids enjoy I am surprised that this happened.

Old 09-16-2009, 03:28 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
That is so sad, so sad for the dogs as well as the children.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:27 PM

51 posts, read 102,206 times
who cares it a part of life maybe kate didnt want to take care of them anymore cause she a selfless ***** she never like when they where puppies

Old 09-16-2009, 07:50 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
With that huge property, I can't imagine why.

Maybe, TLC wasn't willing to spring for the pet food, no freebies for the dogs.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:52 PM

742 posts, read 1,227,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinaJo76 View Post
Well, I've only seen their show about 3 separate times and they are so totally not right for one another. He seems like an arrogant punk type guy to me (like he doesn't care or something). And she seems so high maintenance and bitchy to me.

I feel bad for those kids. Maybe they should have stopped when they had the twins and had no more. That was a mistake on their part. Okay, I may get some razzing on what I just said, but it's my opinion.
maybe if u watched it from start, you would understand why he seems to dour and unhappy.

shes been a bith from day one,and his only mistake was staying with her. i will wager he only stayed with her cause the network asked them too for money

Old 09-16-2009, 08:28 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,161,791 times
OMG - enough with these two - they suck!

Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,132,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
because he got rid of the dogs? There are so many worse things going on around this country. Social Services would laugh.
what a silly response to my comment bout him--you must be a poor jon fan --i am refering to the multi bad decisions he's making,the way he blames the mother for everything,and the name calling he does to the kids---calling the boys wimpy when they don't respond the way he wants---- ANY SOCIAL WORKER WORTH THEIR SALT WOULD LOOK AT THIS BOY/MAN'S BEHAVIORS---i've seen and worked with many families in crisis---EMOTIONAL ABUSE IS ABUSE whether the family is rich/poor,unknown/well known

the removal of the dogs was clearly a get back for kate's not wanting the current sex partner in HER house--- HE USED THAT AS A JUSTIFICATION ON TV AT THE EXPENSE OF HIS CHILDREN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities