Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 01:21 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,138,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Um... I don't care what the JUDGE said. I am giving MY opinion, which is my right, and I say she is exaggerating and acting. Anyone with common sense knows she's lying when she says she can't pay her bills.

How anyone can support a verbally and emotionally abusive narcissistic woman who exploits her children for moneuy, trips and freebies would make anyone shake their head.
yep-agree

Old 10-15-2009, 07:56 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,072,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I am guessing that Kate had access to money somewhere. But if he wasn't supposed to take the money, and he did, then he's wrong. From the outside, it looks like Kate spends money on the household bills, the kids, and her hair, tanning, and clothing. Jon apparently bought multiple cars and a couple condos. It looks like he's spending money like crazy on things that are for him and him alone. Selfish. No way to act when you are a father of 8 kids.

so true!

Old 10-15-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Um... I don't care what the JUDGE said. I am giving MY opinion, which is my right, and I say she is exaggerating and acting. Anyone with common sense knows she's lying when she says she can't pay her bills.

How anyone can support a verbally and emotionally abusive narcissistic woman who exploits her children for moneuy, trips and freebies would make anyone shake their head.
i think that description fits mr hair plugs---he is getting money from ET to film the kids getting on and off the bus on his visiting time--he has called his boys wimps when they cry(saw this on an old episode)--the trips were done WITH THE KIDS---not with some guy she picked up---i will NEVER understand supporting the lying(i didn't take money)--i believe JUDGES make their decisions on facts and CREDIBILITY----guess who's losing?

Old 10-16-2009, 04:24 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,949,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i think that description fits mr hair plugs---he is getting money from ET to film the kids getting on and off the bus on his visiting time--he has called his boys wimps when they cry(saw this on an old episode)--the trips were done WITH THE KIDS---not with some guy she picked up---i will NEVER understand supporting the lying(i didn't take money)--i believe JUDGES make their decisions on facts and CREDIBILITY----guess who's losing?
Losing ? Is this a contest ? Whatever.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:30 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,949,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
yep-agree
Hate, I mean Kate is finally getting what she deserves, which is people losing interest and her gravy train is approaching the end. It's too late to become a stay at home mother, those poor children are already starting school. She should be ashamed of herself.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:33 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,444,056 times
TLC files breach of contract suit against Jon Gosselin>>>
TLC files breach-of-contract suit against Jon Gosselin | Company Town | Los Angeles Times

I didn't bother to read the very long article in entirety but court is the place for this battle, too.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
TLC files breach of contract suit against Jon Gosselin>>>
TLC files breach-of-contract suit against Jon Gosselin | Company Town | Los Angeles Times

I didn't bother to read the very long article in entirety but court is the place for this battle, too.
YEAH!!!!

Old 10-16-2009, 02:48 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,099,791 times
This just gets worse and worse. I am betting the show doesn't come back at all. In hind sight, they should have agreed to do update specials every 6 months or year, and should never have done the show, IMO. I think they both got in way over their heads in an industry that they didn't know anything about. I feel a little (very little) bad for them because I wonder how any of us would have done in the same situation. But, it is hard for me to feel sorry for them in their HUGE house on their HUGE parcel, enjoying all their free trips. It has all come at a huge price, that I'm sure they never predicted. What a mess. Poor kids. They'd have been better off IMO living a normal life w/o all the fancy vacations, etc.

Old 10-16-2009, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
This just gets worse and worse. I am betting the show doesn't come back at all. In hind sight, they should have agreed to do update specials every 6 months or year, and should never have done the show, IMO. I think they both got in way over their heads in an industry that they didn't know anything about. I feel a little (very little) bad for them because I wonder how any of us would have done in the same situation. But, it is hard for me to feel sorry for them in their HUGE house on their HUGE parcel, enjoying all their free trips. It has all come at a huge price, that I'm sure they never predicted. What a mess. Poor kids. They'd have been better off IMO living a normal life w/o all the fancy vacations, etc.

sad part is he would have eventually screwed up and she would have been left seeking state support-----his narcisstic immaturity would have led to divorce regardless of the show and the money----their marriage would have NEVER survived the stress and work it takes to raise 8 kids

Old 10-16-2009, 04:16 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,852,270 times
I never comment on J&K news because I think they're a couple of idiots, but with all that being said, I'm gonna say shame on TLC for suing Jon. Yes, he wiggled out of his contract, but TLC is a mulitmillion dollar cable channel and here we have a guy with 8 little kids to feed. I don't know, I see their point, but logically, I think it's cruel on the part of TLC. The show was a train wreck and TLC had a hand in their demise, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.