U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: should jon / kate be canceled?
yes, pull the plug 70 72.92%
no, i like the show 8 8.33%
i never watch the show 27 28.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:56 AM

12,146 posts, read 12,641,864 times

Advertisements

When all their problems began, TLC could have pulled the plug,
mainly, for the sake of the kids. Know that Jons name and presense
removed from the show, I'm interested in seeing the next chapter
of their lives, hopefully, less tension. I don't have to tune in every episode,
now and then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 02:07 PM

3,630 posts, read 2,844,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I doubt that he a "wants" more kids.....it's just the same song different verse...he has hooked up with a woman who is more decisive and he can't say "no" - only this time, her name is Hailey. In 5 years, she'll be just as shrewish as Kate and he'll be complaining about her too.

he NEEDS someone more decisive cause obviously he's dumber than dirt and really would be better off living with his mommy(he fits the mold)

Old 10-15-2009, 06:08 AM

1,107 posts, read 1,742,124 times
Yes. It should have been cancelled a long time ago. The show stopped being about a young couple struggling to raise 8 children and showing the milestones of the children's lives, and became a freebie grabbing gravy train for Kate Gosselin a LONG time ago. She and Jon are disgusting, and should be ashamed of themselves.

I remember the days where they had scriptures taped to their cabinets, Kate dressed modestly, and Jon wore t-shirts that reflected his faith in Christ. So much for that, Kate turned into an obnoxious witch, and Jon instead of putting her in her place a long time ago is now acting out like a 20 year old college kid. The root of all evil, which is the love of money has become their god and now they are reaping what they have sowed, which is a big mess.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
he NEEDS someone more decisive cause obviously he's dumber than dirt and really would be better off living with his mommy(he fits the mold)
True, he married that woman.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:06 PM

3,630 posts, read 2,844,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
True, he married that woman.
was the smartest thing he did and her dumbest move--but he needed a mommy and she OBVIOUSLY wanted a child(till real children came along--hence the problems)

Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 PM

5,767 posts, read 7,310,482 times
No, just publicly spanked.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
From what I read, I thought the money she took out was used for household expenses.....? Which is what the account was supposed to be used for....She may have overstated (and possibly outright lied - I am no huge fan of Kate either) what he took out but he wasn't paying bills with it......
Trust me, that slimeball Kate has a LOT more money stashed away. That's what all of this has been about over the past 3 years or so, making money off her children. Everyone talks about Jon being a liar (which I agree with) but she is just as bad, and I say good riddance to bad trash. Watch, if this show is cancelled she will find a way to use her children to make more money, get more freebies, have more plastic surgeries, and on and on.

Old 10-16-2009, 06:05 AM

1,183 posts, read 1,854,720 times
Default Enough!

PULL THE PLUG! That show is a disgrace. They have essentially sold the kids out for a million dollar home, plastic surgery for Kate, and free vacations. And don't forget, the almighty DOLLAR. Is it any wonder that we are seeing opportunists like the Octomom? Kate has ALWAYS seemed like a materialistic +&#$@, and Jon a total wiennie. I do think it was just wrong the way Kate constantly emasculated, criticized, and belittled Jon. Obviously this woman thinks a little too much of herself. These beautiful children have grown up in a completely abnormal environment. How can anyone not think there will be serious ramifications for this materialism and self-promotion run riot? Maybe if TLC gets a conscious, ends the show, and let's the kids lead a normal life, the damage will be curtailed. Only the viewers can help by NOT WATCHING, no ratings equals no show. And don't worry, Kate will be ok.

Old 10-16-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
PULL THE PLUG! That show is a disgrace. They have essentially sold the kids out for a million dollar home, plastic surgery for Kate, and free vacations. And don't forget, the almighty DOLLAR. Is it any wonder that we are seeing opportunists like the Octomom? Kate has ALWAYS seemed like a materialistic +&#$@, and Jon a total wiennie. I do think it was just wrong the way Kate constantly emasculated, criticized, and belittled Jon. Obviously this woman thinks a little too much of herself. These beautiful children have grown up in a completely abnormal environment. How can anyone not think there will be serious ramifications for this materialism and self-promotion run riot? Maybe if TLC gets a conscious, ends the show, and let's the kids lead a normal life, the damage will be curtailed. Only the viewers can help by NOT WATCHING, no ratings equals no show. And don't worry, Kate will be ok.
Amen, well said !

Old 10-16-2009, 11:58 AM

23,932 posts, read 20,565,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
was the smartest thing he did and her dumbest move--but he needed a mommy and she OBVIOUSLY wanted a child(till real children came along--hence the problems)

If marrying Kate was the smartest thing Jon did, he's dumber than any of us ever thought...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities