Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2009, 09:19 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Have you not HEARD the way she used to talk to him? She criticized EVERYTHING he did. He didn't pick out the right clothes for the kids, he didn't dress them in the right location in the house. He was trying to cook that Korean meal, and she told him if he had to follow a recipe he wasn't really cooking. She told him he BREATHED too loud! I don't have immense hatred toward her, but I don't think Jon was the only one at fault here, like you seem to. I don't think you see the situation objectively.
NOR DO YOU---the jon's of this world do their own putting the other person down OUT OF THE PUBLIC'S EYE----and it tends to be more worse than you can imagine---have been there and saw it in other family groups that i facilitated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2009, 09:49 AM

3,791 posts, read 8,899,490 times
I think Jon and Kate are made for each other. Kate loves to dominate whomever she is with and Jon doesn't seem to mind being walked on like a rug. They might as well stay together and make some money.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:22 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
wish i could understand the immense hatred towards kate

Have you watched the show at all?

Old 12-13-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
NOR DO YOU---the jon's of this world do their own putting the other person down OUT OF THE PUBLIC'S EYE----and it tends to be more worse than you can imagine---have been there and saw it in other family groups that i facilitated!

You act like you've been around the Gosselins off camera, and you haven't. What I see here, as has already been pointed out on this thread, is irrational hate of Jon and irrational excuse-making for Kate.

I find it highly implausible that Kate is dumb enough to show her disrespect of Jon on camera, while on the other hand, that Jon is smart/cagey enough to limit the same amount of hostility toward Kate to off-camera.

Not happening. You are projecting to the nth degree here.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You act like you've been around the Gosselins off camera, and you haven't. What I see here, as has already been pointed out on this thread, is irrational hate of Jon and irrational excuse-making for Kate.

I find it highly implausible that Kate is dumb enough to show her disrespect of Jon on camera, while on the other hand, that Jon is smart/cagey enough to limit the same amount of hostility toward Kate to off-camera.

Not happening. You are projecting to the nth degree here.
AND YOU have not been around many couples in crisis have you?--i can also say most of the kate haters have probably LITTLE RESPECT FOR STRONG WOMEN------ do any of you see how immature it is to attack a poster and make assumptions about them if their OPINIONS on the topic disagree with you?

there is way too many posters that have a personal sensitivity bout negativity towards the male part of the show and i wonder why!

while it amazes me that posters want to put their intake on MY character--i wonder what's it to them---and THAT IS SO OFF TOPIC!

SO---focus on the topic--not on whether i know the gosselins or my own personality

Old 12-13-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Have you watched the show at all?
did you miss jon's put down's to kate AND THE KIDS???

Old 12-13-2009, 04:06 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
Quote:
AND YOU have not been around many couples in crisis have you?--i can also say most of the kate haters have probably LITTLE RESPECT FOR STRONG WOMEN------ do any of you see how immature it is to attack a poster and make assumptions about them if their OPINIONS on the topic disagree with you?

there is way too many posters that have a personal sensitivity bout negativity towards the male part of the show and i wonder why!

while it amazes me that posters want to put their intake on MY character--i wonder what's it to them---and THAT IS SO OFF TOPIC!

SO---focus on the topic--not on whether i know the gosselins or my own personality
pot---meet--kettle
practice what YOU preach

Old 12-13-2009, 07:19 PM

Quote:

You got a volume control on your voice? Have you been around couples in crisis, or have you been part of one? I am the son and grandson of strong women, and I am married to one. I know the difference between a strong woman and a controlling, domineering, shrewish nut job. It would behoove you to learn such distinctions yourself.

Quote:

Auntie, holler at me all you want, and I will stick with what I want to stick with in my posts. If anyone is going off topic you are. I am sticking with the discussion of Jon and Kate, and the posts within the discussion. You have been insulting Jon, making assumptions about what happens off camera, and injecting little juvenile asides on this and other threads. You follow your own doggone advice and focus on the topic. I have not insulted or attacked you. If there ever comes the occasion for me to do so, I will do so and there will be no ambiguity.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:47 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,800,032 times
Quote:

I know the difference between a strong woman and a controlling, domineering, shrewish nut job.
Bingo!

Old 12-13-2009, 09:04 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:

strong does not have to = b****
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities