U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:00 AM
Status: "Football almost over, time for the NHL!" (set 8 hours ago)

15,775 posts, read 15,989,565 times

Advertisements

Because he's a boy band level talent who punched out his attractive celebrity girlfriend. Other celebs are avoiding this guy like kryptonite.. His only press is when his ex talks about the 'incident'. His celebrity career is likely over, if hes smart he'll look to do something behind the scenes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 12:22 PM

8,173 posts, read 9,905,426 times
I'm glad that there was some good that came from this fools actions ... my wife no longer listens to his music

personally I never found the appeal to throwing a headset on a dancer, having them lip synch through a performance and then autotune the hell out of them in the studio

Old 11-11-2009, 06:13 PM

106 posts, read 173,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I wonder if Chris Brown would be given this much consideration if he looked like Wesley Snipes? I think not. His "career" would be over.
So?

If Rihanna looked like Rosie O'Donnell, you wouldn't have cared about the incident enough to create this thread. Don't kid yourself.

Old 11-12-2009, 11:52 PM

15,831 posts, read 20,061,685 times
Because people look at him as an entertainer. Personally, I think it was wrong for him to beat her; however, I don't speak bad about him because we still don't know what happened in that car and the fact that she possibly could've became violent herself.

I don't really care for his music, but I think lots of people are still going to support him due to the fact that they respect him as a entertainer, not as a person.

I've learned to separate a person's talent from the person themselves. No point to boycott everything he puts out because of what happened.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:16 PM

1,767 posts, read 4,177,814 times
Ike Turner, the world's most famous wife-beater, came back and won a Grammy. At the time of his death, there WERE people listening to him.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:32 PM

1,571 posts, read 1,594,783 times
So what is the update on Chris Brown the loser? I hope Rihanna was smart enough and didn't reconcile with him. BTW if I ever saw him I would tell him ''Chris Brown you're a waste of human oxygen and I hope you get cheated on or never get into a relationship nor get marry because you suck''.
He was cute though but not anymore after what he did.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:02 PM

914 posts, read 708,664 times
People still like him

Old 01-01-2010, 05:54 PM

155 posts, read 154,201 times
chris brown is still around because God doesn't want him to leave this earth yet because just like ALL of us he still has alot to learn
i'm not a fan of him really but believe me many people are still HUGE fans of him and they still want to buy his cd's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities