Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 12:48 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Again Nat, you keep harping on how perfect your up-bringing was and how emotionally together "you" were.. Guess what?? Some kids weren't perfect like you. The example should be set, more so, for the young people who don't have the advantages you had.

Did you watch that documentary?
This is why American children are sooo far behind other children. We create this hiddened world for them. No year round school...No, it's too much homework. Our children are waiting for their parents to come to their rescue about every damn thing. You say, it takes a village, if one of the villagers tried to correct your brat -- all hell would break loose. "You don't say shyt to my precious baby ..."

And, no I didn't watch your documentary! It doesn't matter how much you rant. How much you bold, download pics, images or videos. It's just a rant about why we should help "YOU" raise your "BRATS"!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
It's been less than 10 years since I was a teen and even then I knew the difference between the real world and make believe. Actually I knew that before I was a teen...I just don't believe your theory of teens doing what they want to because if celebs...maybe that's the excuse they use now because they know adults are gullible enough to believe it...but this thread is about Beyonce so please don't hijack it with your "celebs should do this and that" notions.

I think she's probably wanted to make this kind of music and have this kind of image all along but it wasn't what her father had in mind so she created this "alter ego" so as not to damage the empire he's built.
Nat, since Beyonce is "Queen of the World"...in so many eyes. Because, we all know the destruction of the world is on her shoulders. How about an Obama/Beyonce ticket next term! I'll volunteer -- how about you!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 01:52 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
This is why American children are sooo far behind other children. We create this hiddened world for them. No year round school...No, it's too much homework. Our children are waiting for their parents to come to their rescue about every damn thing. You say, it takes a village, if one of the villagers tried to correct your brat -- all hell would break loose. "You don't say shyt to my precious baby ..."

And, no I didn't watch your documentary! It doesn't matter how much you rant. How much you bold, download pics, images or videos. It's just a rant about why we should help "YOU" raise your "BRATS"!!!

Spoken like someone with no kids.
Boy....you went off on quite a tangent there.

Since you didn't watch the video, you are obviously someone who refusesd to let the facts "confuse" you.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Spoken like someone with no kids.
Boy....you went off on quite a tangent there.

Since you didn't watch the video, you are obviously someone who refusesd to let the facts "confuse" you.
Not really a tangent. I'm passionate about kids and education. "You" parents are puttin so much energy into these celebs. When you should worry about your children's education. What is it about US children, where they are so far behind other children?? That's the thread you should start.

Nope!! I don't have nor do I want children.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:34 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Again Nat, you keep harping on how perfect your up-bringing was and how emotionally together "you" were.. Guess what?? Some kids weren't perfect like you. The example should be set, more so, for the young people who don't have the advantages you had.

Did you watch that documentary?
I didn't say I had a perfect upbringing but I think it was pretty normal, maybe it doesn't reflect the majority of kids but I don't think the image you keep trying to paint of poor little mindless kids following celebs represents the majority either. And why do I need to watch that documentary? It has nothing to do with the subject at hand?

So back to Beyonce...her Grammy performance was disappointing too...she's just overall becoming a huge disappointment for me

Old 02-01-2010, 11:55 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I hate when people say "they need to think about the kids when they makes these kids of videos/songs/movies" if the kids today are being raised by celebrity images I feel very sorry for the next generation.

Back to the OP though, I think almost every video on the Sasha Fierce album is trashy. After Single Ladies, Diva and Sweet Dreams I think America got the point that Beyonce cane shake her ass in next to nothing with two backup dancers so I'm not sure why she wants to do it on every video now.
Can she do anything else? No.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:06 PM

113 posts, read 249,905 times
hold on...
beyonce has talent!
and almost everybody likes her videos
and video phone was a great video.it showed the sasha fierce part...you know?
all of beyonce videos arent trashy!
she gives people new ideas and stuff
she actually does things in her videos!!!
and her grammy performance was not bad...it was actually good!
she hit every note, and acted like tina turner for a little bit

Old 03-12-2010, 05:52 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHRESHTX View Post
hold on...
beyonce has talent!
and almost everybody likes her videos
and video phone was a great video.it showed the sasha fierce part...you know?
all of beyonce videos arent trashy!
she gives people new ideas and stuff
she actually does things in her videos!!!
and her grammy performance was not bad...it was actually good!
she hit every note, and acted like tina turner for a little bit

I can't believe that so many people bought that "Sasha" crap persona.
THAT'S "BEYONCE"!! She's freaky!! And this is just some excuse to do what she's always wanted to do.

"Hey...I got this evil twin you never knew about!"

Old 03-19-2010, 09:13 AM

113 posts, read 249,905 times
that aint no evil twin...
see you all are over exaggerating!!!
all im saying is beyonce is a good perfomer.
and beyonce is not freaky...
lady gaga is freaky.
Now lady gaga...has a evil twin.

Old 03-19-2010, 04:43 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,062,627 times
Beyonce is freaky that is why Gaga stated on an interview with E! Entertainment and also on her twitter page that Beyonce is bisexual and admitted to her to liking women. WHY would she confide in Gaga about that is beyond me....I bet Jay is happy. He has the hottest chick in the game(for now) and he has a prenup that doesn't break his bank, and he has a woman that is a switch hitter. Jay's got it made...He is a pimp when he is not trying to be one....wow....priceless BTW there is nothing wrong with being freaky--we all have it in us.

Last edited by chica_bella813; 03-19-2010 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Clarify future freakiness LOL!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities