U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-16-2009, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
13,819 posts, read 23,165,062 times
Reputation: 7615

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
IMO...nothing there...especially in Jessica's case.

It's common for girlfriends to flirt with others close to the boyfriend when they feel they are not getting enough atttention. Little girl play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:05 PM
 
Location: Canada
3,990 posts, read 7,194,512 times
Reputation: 4242
Now they are saying that his father, Earl Woods, cheated on Kutilda and it broke teenage Tiger's heart when he learned about it. The parents lived apart from each other, Kutilda in Florida with Tiger, Earl in California.

(and before that, Earl secretly married Kutilda in Southeastern Asia, leaving a wife and three kids behind in America).

I am getting so sick of this whole story....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:08 PM
 
1,728 posts, read 3,146,535 times
Reputation: 1358
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Now they are saying that his father, Earl Woods, cheated on Kutilda and it broke teenage Tiger's heart when he learned about it. The parents lived apart from each other, Kutilda in Florida with Tiger, Earl in California.

(and before that, Earl secretly married Kutilda in Southeastern Asia, leaving a wife and three kids behind in America).

I am getting so sick of this whole story....
so Tiger has 3 half siblings? Who or where are they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:10 PM
 
Location: Canada
3,990 posts, read 7,194,512 times
Reputation: 4242
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
so Tiger has 3 half siblings? Who or where are they?
Woods was born in Cypress, California, to Earl (1932-2006) and Kultida (Tida) Woods (born 1944). He is the only child of their marriage but has two half-brothers, Earl Jr. (born 1955) and Kevin (born 1957), and one half-sister, Royce (born 1958) from the 18-year marriage of Earl Woods and his first wife, Barbara Woods Gray.

Tiger Woods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:32 PM
 
Location: High Cotton
6,131 posts, read 5,776,401 times
Reputation: 3657
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Woods was born in Cypress, California, to Earl (1932-2006) and Kultida (Tida) Woods (born 1944). He is the only child of their marriage but has two half-brothers, Earl Jr. (born 1955) and Kevin (born 1957), and one half-sister, Royce (born 1958) from the 18-year marriage of Earl Woods and his first wife, Barbara Woods Gray.

Tiger Woods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiger's niece, Cheyenne Woods, is on the golf team at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC. Wake Forest is where Arnold Palmer, Curtis Strange, Lanny Wadkins and many other golf greats played their collegiate golf.

Cheyenne is the daughter of Earl Woods Jr., one of Tiger's half brothers from his father's first marriage.




Last edited by highcotton; 12-16-2009 at 12:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:36 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
13,819 posts, read 23,165,062 times
Reputation: 7615
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
so Tiger has 3 half siblings? Who or where are they?
I believe Barack Obama is a half brother. He's in Washington, DC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
13,819 posts, read 23,165,062 times
Reputation: 7615
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Tiger's niece, Cheyenne Woods, is on the golf team at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC. Wake Forest is where Arnold Palmer, Curtis Strange, Lanny Wadkins and many other golf greats played their collegiate golf.

Cheyenne is the daughter of Earl Woods, one of Tiger's half brothers from his father's first marriage.


Cheyenne has also been known to cheat on a few boyfriends around campus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:39 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
13,819 posts, read 23,165,062 times
Reputation: 7615
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Now they are saying that his father, Earl Woods, cheated on Kutilda and it broke teenage Tiger's heart when he learned about it. The parents lived apart from each other, Kutilda in Florida with Tiger, Earl in California.

(and before that, Earl secretly married Kutilda in Southeastern Asia, leaving a wife and three kids behind in America).

I am getting so sick of this whole story....
OMG...Tiger Woods' family tree is looking more like a rubber band ball!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:41 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
13,819 posts, read 23,165,062 times
Reputation: 7615
I think Kutilda was once married to Barack Obama's father. That would make Obama Tiger's half-brother by marriage only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2009, 12:45 PM
 
Location: High Cotton
6,131 posts, read 5,776,401 times
Reputation: 3657
Tiger has two half brothers; Earl Jr. (father of Cheyenne) and Kevin. He also has a half sister; Royce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top