U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-17-2009, 11:35 AM

6,270 posts, read 12,003,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Tiger Woods cracking under strain says report, Spends days alone eating cereal, watching cartoons

As I've said before, Tiger Woods appears to be a suicide risk. I hope the people around Tiger only provides him any medications he needs in small quantities.
he needs to go for extensive treatment with Dr Drew
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 11:54 AM

3,564 posts, read 4,608,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
he needs to go for extensive treatment with Dr Drew
Nobody took his golf club and helped him to set records. There was no team to share. It all was done and felt by him. He may be feeling that in this toughie, no one can help him, neither. Trying to look at what he's feeling as a Capricorn, they are sceptical that *someone* knows better. He built the empire alone; he needs no one through this, neither.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:57 AM

6,270 posts, read 12,003,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Nobody took his golf club and helped him to set records. There was no team to share. It all was done and felt by him. He may be feeling that in this toughie, no one can help him, neither. Trying to look at what he's feeling as a Capricorn, they are sceptical that *someone* knows better. He built the empire alone; he needs no one through this, neither.
you can't be serious.
You don't put that much faith in astrology that you fail to see that some people need help by a trained psychologist??
I check my horoscope on occasion for a good laugh.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:41 PM

12,244 posts, read 16,305,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Well, I share a birthday with Tiger, and have to say us Capricorns take stuff hard!! AND we like to be left alone to deal with "stuff"!! None of those "let's go party to take your mind off" phooey...
I could swear he was a SCOREpio.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:58 PM

3,564 posts, read 4,608,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
you can't be serious.
You don't put that much faith in astrology that you fail to see that some people need help by a trained psychologist??
I check my horoscope on occasion for a good laugh.
No, I am not an astrology nut. What I am trying to say, is that HE will not accept a therapist, even though WE think that he should.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,397,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
didn't Marcia Cross have twins? Twins after 40? Almost definitely fertility treatment.
Not to go OT, but your chances of having twins goes way up after 35, w/out fertility treatments. The older you get the higher your chances of multiple births are...naturally.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:31 PM

6,068 posts, read 3,376,698 times
Tiger Woods' Mistress Demands $2 million Amid Love Child Claims

Theresa Rogers said to have had a five year affair with Tiger Woods has reportedly demanded a $2 million pay-off to buy her silence amid rumours of a love child.

Theresa Rogers

Theresa Rogers, who is the oldest of at least 11 women named as having affairs with the love cheat golfer, is believed to have hired celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred to negotiate the deal.

Allred is thought to have already negotiated a $3 million pay-out for another of Woods's alleged mistresses, 34-year-old New York club promoter Rachel Uchitel, in return for her silence.

Rogers has reportedly told friends she believes Woods is the father of her six-year-old daughter.

The six-year-old girl, born between late 2003 and early 2004, appears to be Caucasian. However she was allegedly never given a DNA paternity test.

Rogers, from Wellington, Florida, was also said to be having an affair with a Serbian basketball player at the time the child was born.

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/theresa-rogers-photo.jpg (broken link)
Theresa Rogers seen here with her daughter

Old 12-17-2009, 04:33 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,397,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Tiger Woods' Mistress Demands $2 million Amid Love Child Claims

Theresa Rogers said to have had a five year affair with Tiger Woods has reportedly demanded a $2 million pay-off to buy her silence amid rumours of a love child.

Theresa Rogers

Theresa Rogers, who is the oldest of at least 11 women named as having affairs with the love cheat golfer, is believed to have hired celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred to negotiate the deal.

Allred is thought to have already negotiated a $3 million pay-out for another of Woods's alleged mistresses, 34-year-old New York club promoter Rachel Uchitel, in return for her silence.

Rogers has reportedly told friends she believes Woods is the father of her six-year-old daughter.

The six-year-old girl, born between late 2003 and early 2004, appears to be Caucasian. However she was allegedly never given a DNA paternity test.

Rogers, from Wellington, Florida, was also said to be having an affair with a Serbian basketball player at the time the child was born.
6 year old girl. Thank you highcotton

Old 12-17-2009, 04:37 PM

Old 12-17-2009, 04:44 PM

Moderator cut: image removed

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities