U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 11:04 AM

26,589 posts, read 52,947,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
"It's also possible that there was something else going on--picking up some Pedialyte for a sick baby from a 24 hours drug store for example."

The Tiger Woods rich kind of people don't go to the drug store at 2:30 in the morning, they send the hired help or have it delivered...
You don't know that the "hired help" was there at that time, and no stores around here deliver at night.

I know people worth as much as Tiger is, who are very hands on in meeting their needs and the only "hired help" they have is a daytime housekeeper who is there five hours a day, three days a week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Agreed - you marry Tiger Woods and unless its a childhood friend that becomes a true love - you should be smart enough to realize that marriage has a shelf life - no genuis required there - and obviously she gets it - she had 2 kids and will eventually either succumb to his philandering or leave with a hefty wallet. Whatever - I have real problems.
Obviously spoken like someone who was unceremoniously dumped, is very bitter, and didn't leave with a hefty wallet. With a divorce rate of 50% and declining, it's obvious that many of us married for life.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpacker View Post
White trophy wife? It's not like Tiger is a fat, old, out-of-shape middle-aged slob. I don't get why these people (athletes, wealthy people, mostly in their 20's and 30's) get married if they're just going to cheat.

Here's the alleged woman: Industry Insiders: Rachel Uchitel, VIP Diva - BlackBook
Current director of VIP operations.

Translated means:

I know who is who on the "A" list, but I'm not actually an "A"-lister myself because I still have to work a menial job in a nightclub that anyone who is literate enough to read People and US could do.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:46 AM

3,749 posts, read 7,234,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Obviously spoken like someone who was unceremoniously dumped, is very bitter, and didn't leave with a hefty wallet. With a divorce rate of 50% and declining, it's obvious that many of us married for life.
Wrong! Which is exactly what happens when you assume: In fact happily married well over a decade - hopefully till death do us part, 2 kids, upper 10% of income earners - but at the end of the day a realist. Fame comes at a price.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:04 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,961,295 times
LOL--not sure why this is turning into personal attacks and accusations being flung at other members. Tiger Woods is the focus here.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Wrong! Which is exactly what happens when you assume: In fact happily married well over a decade - hopefully till death do us part, 2 kids, upper 10% of income earners - but at the end of the day a realist. Fame comes at a price.
Exactly. So maybe you should stop making assumptions about the Woods family and their personal business.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:15 PM

3,749 posts, read 7,234,852 times
Quote:
Exactly. So maybe you should stop making assumptions about the Woods family and their personal business.

Hey - nothing personal. I didnt start this post but felt welcome to post my opinon. And guess what - this is just my opinion - none of this should be suprising to anyone based upon track records of comparators. Im not getting all worked up about this - its just not that important.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:15 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,961,295 times
Quote:
I do believe this is a forum where one can do exactly that and the topic IS Tiger Woods.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:08 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,244,684 times
If the rumor is true National Enquirer better come up with some extremely solid evidence...or I'll bet Tiger will literally own every penny of the decades-old rag magazine.

I understand that a sports reporter might have originally broken the story and might be a witness that have seen Tiger with Rachel together in at least two different cities. And I've read that some of Rachel's [so-called] friends may have sold their story to the Enquirer about the rumored affair and were required to take (and pass) polygraph tests before the Enquirer article was written. Also, that reliable sources revealed that she traveled to Australia to meet with Tiger while he played earlier this month in the Australian Masters. An Enquirer reporter eye witnessed her in the hotel and watched her as she checked into the Crown Towers hotel and went to the 35th floor where Tiger was staying in the same hotel. The Enquirer says they are not showing all their cards - they have much more, including pictures.

Maybe the rumors are true, maybe not. But I truly hope the story is false and just a bad, bad rumor for the sake of both Tiger and Elin and their two children.

Last edited by highcotton; 11-28-2009 at 01:35 PM..

Old 11-28-2009, 02:36 PM

17,698 posts, read 34,856,102 times
methinks the wife found out Tiger was sinking putts somewhere else ....

I always thought Swedes to be very mild mannered. But then again, I heard him say in an interview that if people think that he's competitive, she's even moreso.

if the tabs are true, man, what a maroon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities