Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2009, 07:41 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,414,428 times

Advertisements

WOW! Now I know how he got his name...this guy must be a tiger in bed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2009, 07:44 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,450,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post
It's amazing to me how some people react to these types of stories as if they feel they are owed something.

I was talking to a couple of friends today and one of them was absolutely furious with the cancellation of the press conference by Gloria Allred. She felt ripped off at the fact that the story was supposed to come out and then did not. It's as though becoming obsessed with the story and reading all these tantalizing headlines about bombshells and explosive info entitles you to something. I don't get it. It reminds me a kid who gets enraged at the weatherman because they promised snow and it never showed up.

I think the story is interesting because that Tiger put himself out there as this big family man that stays home with his wife, plays video games and leads an otherwise "boring" life when not playing golf, and that has been shown to be a crock. But sheesh, my friend's reaction to this whole thing was just bizarre.
I can't speak for how your friend feels, but it's clear that Tiger Woods' secret "sex addict" lifestyle has really taken everyone by surprise. No one, except some close insiders, knew that Tiger's personal like was not what he portrayed. The general public, his fans, and the executives of the corporations he endorses, are all following this continuing saga. Tiger portrayed himself as a family man with a very tightly controlled, yet extremely busy, lifestyle. What has come out about Tiger is 180 degrees from what we were told and led to believe. We know there is much more to the story than what has already come out. Tiger's sexual escapades just keeps delivering the news. That's another thing that makes it so interesting. We know there is much more to come. He keeps the surprises coming on a daily basis.

Tiger did a fabulous job of building himself up - being a private person with a heavy amount of secrecy about himself. Not even the other top golfers or celebrities could get close to him on a personal basis. He is aloof, self-centered and very controlling. That's one thing that made his fellow competitors afraid of him. They didn't really know him, nor understand him, because Tiger wouldn't allow anyone to get close with him. Much of that came from within...and on purpose, but his fans largely helped make him that way. The public loves to build celebrities up, but they also love to take them down too when they screw up. And Tiger has most definitely screwed up - BIGTIME.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:37 PM

I agree...it would be like finding out that Marie Osmond is a prostitute on the side...shocking!

Last edited by jfkIII; 12-05-2009 at 08:46 PM..

Old 12-05-2009, 08:43 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,491,340 times
His wife has bought a house in Sweden.

Sunday Express | World News :: Tiger Woods: Is his humiliated wife leaving him for new life

Old 12-05-2009, 08:58 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,124,112 times
LMAO-as IF it's not enough that his wife is peeved about his indiscretions; but one of his mistresses is mad about him having other mistresses!!! I am laughing so much at this one!!!!

Alleged Tiger Mistress Angry About His Other Women - Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods : People.com

Old 12-05-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Very interesting! And not one bit surprising... I don't think this home will be a vacation spot for her - I think Elin will be leaving Tiger. And I don't blame her one iota.

Old 12-05-2009, 09:03 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,491,340 times
The most interesting person may be the sex-mad wealthy socialite who lives in the same neighborhood as Tiger. She may not be the most attractive of the group.

So far, Tiger Woods’ alleged relationships include:
1) Rachel Uchitel (night club executive)
2) Jaimee Grubbs (cocktail waitress)
3) Kalika Moquin (night club executive)
4) Jaime Jungers (cocktail waitress)
5) Mindy Lawton (Orlando waitress)
6) Woman is in negotiations to release her name in a story.
7) Woman is waiting for a outlet to release her story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Like Roy...of Siegfield & Roy fame....she's now decided to go for 'snow vhite tigers'.

Old 12-05-2009, 09:05 PM

Alledged Mistress# 5 - Mindy Lawton (Orlando waitress at Perkin's Diner)

Today, Mindy Lawton, 34, knows that she was just one of many mistresses taken by the golfer. Throughout their 14-month affair she thought that what she had with Tiger was special & that they were in love.
She and Tiger met in summer 2006, when Mindy was working as an $8-an-hour manager & waitress at Perkins, a diner only a short drive from Tiger's home.
Tiger & his wife Elin would regularly take breakfast there.
He called her at Perkins & said, "This is Tige," - that's the pet name he always used for himself - "Will you meet me at the Blue Martini?"
'She was very excited but nervous so she asked our next oldest sister, Bobbi, to go with her. She was like, "Oh, I'm going to hang out with Tiger!"'
It is now known that this nightclub & cocktail bar was a favourite haunt of Tiger's. Tiger & Mindy left the club separately.
Mindy drove her sister home then met Tiger on his way to his house. She followed, driving at a discreet distance, & at the gated development was waved in by the guard.
Lynn said: 'Mindy told me the next day, "We went to his house and & sex. He was extremely good."'
Lynn thinks Elin was out of the country that night. She said: 'That was always the pattern. Mindy would drive her old Saturn car & follow Tiger in his Escalade. According to our investigation, when 'Team Tiger' discovered that a tabloid magazine not only had blurry pictures of him & Mindy in the car park but evidence of the consummation, they went into a panic. Then they went to work.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2401282/posts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities