U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 AM

2,019 posts, read 2,386,552 times
As much as Tiger is a world class jerk for what he did, has it occurred to anyone that maybe he doesn't want to stay married? If it was only for "publicity" and now it's been exposed as a sham to bolster his image, maybe he will want out.

If he told Rachel Uchitel that he wished he'd met her years ago and hasn't found anything satisfying at home, does anyone really think if they stay married he will change into a different person and be faithful to a wife he's not attracted to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 AM

6,023 posts, read 3,232,230 times

Old 12-10-2009, 09:38 AM

28,227 posts, read 13,012,360 times
Just heard a point made that asked whether the great discipline he showed in his golf game made his private life undisciplined-as this was an outlet.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:40 AM

Old 12-10-2009, 09:42 AM

3,548 posts, read 4,476,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post
As much as Tiger is a world class jerk for what he did, has it occurred to anyone that maybe he doesn't want to stay married? If it was only for "publicity" and now it's been exposed as a sham to bolster his image, maybe he will want out.

If he told Rachel Uchitel that he wished he'd met her years ago and hasn't found anything satisfying at home, does anyone really think if they stay married he will change into a different person and be faithful to a wife he's not attracted to?
I think because of his culture, he wants to stay married (his mother's Asian values). I think he loves his kids, too. He was exposed to great temptations and failed, and is torn apart by contradicting feelings inside himself.

The second part of your question, I think it's the sort of Bill Clinton or any other philanderer - of course they will say anything to be pitied and to get in bed. Bill Clinton was known for the remarkable ability to compartmentalize his mentality - whatever he did, it had no relation to his family. He would never leave Hillary and Chelsea - for various reasons. Those would be the same reasons Tiger would not want to leave (the kids, the culture, the business image, the contacts).

Old 12-10-2009, 09:47 AM

Old 12-10-2009, 09:52 AM

CATCH A TIGER BY THE TAIL: MORE PAYOFFS

Tiger Woods is forking out millions in payoffs in a desperate but futile bid to contain his skyrocketing cheating scandal before it wipes out both his marriage and billion-dollar empire.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/images/ne/209875/65764.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-10-2009, 10:14 AM

1,824 posts, read 2,892,849 times
Tiger sex tape

Leaked Tiger Woods Mistress Sex Tape*Video

Old 12-10-2009, 10:17 AM

1,386 posts, read 2,149,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Think how much more awesome it could've been if his extra-curricular activities didn't get in the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
You're talking about the #1 golfer in the world getting a better golf game if he wasn't doing these women? Doesn't make much sense to me. It's not like he's #56 in the world, trying to move up...the others are chasing him.

Perhaps his golf game is the best in the world because he has had all these other women...and it will get even better if he takes on more mistresses?
I'm with jfk on this one. Who knows? Nobody else is as good as he is. Maybe they just don't have enough mistresses. Maybe it gives him a much needed respite from playing golf and thinking about golf and hawking widgets on tv -- clears his mind and lets him play better next time he's in a tourney.
*shrugs*

Old 12-10-2009, 10:18 AM

1,386 posts, read 2,149,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
I am soooo not clicking on that.
Even if it's real, I just don't think I want to see Tiger Woods having sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities