Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2009, 10:18 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,470,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Oh Lordy!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 10:20 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,484,904 times
wow...gives new meaning to FORE[play]!

Old 12-10-2009, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Think how much more awesome it could've been if his extra-curricular activities didn't get in the way.
Reverse logic: Just think how many more women he could have had if his golfing activities didn't have to get in his way?

Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
wow...gives new meaning to FORE[play]!
Wonder what the next Tiger Woods video from AE Sports will look like?

Old 12-10-2009, 10:48 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,890,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
I am soooo not clicking on that.
Even if it's real, I just don't think I want to see Tiger Woods having sex.
You're missing out, Timm.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:59 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,546,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
I am soooo not clicking on that.
Even if it's real, I just don't think I want to see Tiger Woods having sex.
Lol it's funny. Go look. I command you!

Old 12-10-2009, 03:08 PM

Question: What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Clause?

Answer: Santa stopped after 3 Ho's

Old 12-10-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Question: What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Clause?

Answer: Santa stopped after 3 Ho's
Boo...highcotton...my version was much better...and was posted yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Oh my...so many women willing to come forward with such sordid stories! You'd think Tiger was the most sought after man in the world. Actually, at this time of year, Santa is the most sought after man...and even HE stopped at 3 HO's!

Old 12-10-2009, 04:36 PM

PGA Tour veteran Ben Crane: "This is no surprise to anyone who knows Tiger. He's a phony and a fake and he can't retain that squeaky-clean endorsement deal any longer."

PGA Tour Player Charles Warren: "She was very young when Jesper introduced them." "She had stars in her eyes and maybe dollar signs too. But no, she should not stay with him. What kind of message would that send to her sister and mother and all the women out there?"

Old 12-10-2009, 07:37 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,448,771 times
Mark Steinberg, Woods' longtime agent at IMG, is likely to be one of the major figures in the rebuilding of Tiger's image, both now and in years to come. He's been involved with this story since the very beginning; he was one of the people who initially contacted police over Thanksgiving weekend to inform them that Tiger and Elin would not be answering their questions -- as, of course, was their legal right. Now, he's tasked with picking up the pieces after a celebrity fall from grace unparalleled in American history.

It's important to note that there's a huge difference between digging into the details of Tiger's private life and questioning the details of his financial and sponsorship arrangements. While polls indicate that most Americans believe Woods deserves privacy to work out his family problems, he's also a corporation unto himself, with dozens if not hundreds of people whose livelihoods depend on Woods and his image. So the travails of Tiger Woods Inc. are very much worthy of scrutiny.

Gerald Posner over at the Daily Beast has taken a close look at how Tiger's management team is handling the crisis, and specifically how Steinberg is trying to preserve Woods' long-term sponsorship viability. "Specifically," Posner writes, "sources at two of Woods’s corporate sponsors told The Daily Beast that Steinberg has been working furiously to get them to issue public statements demonstrating that they 'had full faith in Tiger and backed him completely.'" And according to Posner, while Nike is on board with the plan, Gillette and Gatorade are not, and Accenture is wavering.

Forbes has done a fine job of breaking down the specifics of Woods' business empire; for instance, while he's earned more than a billion dollars, he's got an estimated net worth of "only" $500 million. He earns $35 million a year from Nike alone, he now commands a $3 million appearance fee for international tournaments, and he also enjoys lucrative side opportunities like golf course design. So, yes, he'll still be able to pay the rent.

Is Tiger Woods Inc. making the right moves behind closed doors? - Devil Ball Golf - Golf Blog - Yahoo! Sports
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities