Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 08:09 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,472,724 times

Advertisements

A few million dollars might shut up the party girl, but the damage has already been done. Sad, very sad................. ................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 08:27 AM

560 posts, read 1,548,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
A few million dollars might shut up the party girl, but the damage has already been done. Sad, very sad................. ................

I don't get it...Why are you all surprised? If what they are reporting about his affair is true, doesn't this happen often to guys with money? Think about it, they are young, handsome and rich...they are constantly surrounded by women so of course sooner or later they will stray...Of course, those they "stray" for are in it for the money only but these rich guys fail to see that! That's what I find sad, very sad..........

Old 11-28-2009, 08:37 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,066,335 times
Annerk, No one is jumping to conclusions. Just piecing together the event. Where in the world would the man be going at 2:35 AM? Why would the wife need to use a golf club to help him get out of a car, why not the spare key to the car? Or why not wait for the ambulance and or fire department to get him out of the car? A small framed woman can not lift her athletic husband out of a car. Being that there was no alcohol involved makes no sense for him to hit a fire hydrant and a tree that is in front of a house he has lived in for years. Then it makes no sense for the back window to be broken, you mean to tell me that she climbed through the back of a very big vehicle to open the car door in the front to save his life? No honey, she busted that window because she was PO.

Either the guy came home late and his wife got PO, or she found a text and or intercepted a phone call on Thanksgiving saying honey hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving when are you free I want to be with you and I love you etc. and his wife got PO, and or he was on his way to see someone/go somewhere at 2AM and she got PO. This is a domestic dispute and it doesn't matter how the media and or Tiger trys to spin it, the guy and his wife had an issue and the lady start beating his car with a golf club.

For the poster that asked about if they have kids, they have two children together. One is a newborn.

Tiger better be careful, the next time the lady might kill him.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:40 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,066,335 times
tatiana1, I find it really hard to believe that the former nanny and now Tiger Woods current wife wasn't into to him for his $$$ and status. She made sure to have kids very quickly too. These men have all kinds of women coming out for them so I agree with you there is no surprise here. The only surprise his the attack.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:44 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,030,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Annerk, No one is jumping to conclusions. Just piecing together the event. Where in the world would the man be going at 2:35 AM?
I agree it's possible that they had an arguement and he was trying to cool down a bit. It's also possible that there was something else going on--picking up some Pedialyte for a sick baby from a 24 hours drug store for example. About three months ago I went out at 3:00 am to get a prescription refilled for my son. Does that mean I'm cheating on my husband?

Quote:
Why would the wife need to use a golf club to help him get out of a car, why not the spare key to the car? Or why not wait for the ambulance and or fire department to get him out of the car?
In a panic you don't stop to think about going for the spare keys. you grab the first thing around you--in the garage a golf club makes sense.

Quote:
A small framed woman can not lift her athletic husband out of a car.
A man can't lift a car to free someone under it, yet people do it on a regular basis in an emergency. Think about it.

Quote:
Being that there was no alcohol involved makes no sense for him to hit a fire hydrant and a tree that is in front of a house he has lived in for years. Then it makes no sense for the back window to be broken, you mean to tell me that she climbed through the back of a very big vehicle to open the car door in the front to save his life? No honey, she busted that window because she was PO.
Tell that to my sister who did something very similar about 12 years ago, hitting a curb and then a tree while backing out of the driveway of the house she had lived in for years. She was distracted by something. It happens. And I'm not your honey.

Quote:
Either the guy came home late and his wife got PO, or she found a text and or intercepted a phone call on Thanksgiving saying honey hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving when are you free I want to be with you and I love you etc. and his wife got PO, and or he was on his way to see someone/go somewhere at 2AM and she got PO. This is a domestic dispute and it doesn't matter how the media and or Tiger trys to spin it, the guy and his wife had an issue and the lady start beating his car with a golf club.

For the poster that asked about if they have kids, they have two children together. One is a newborn.

Tiger better be careful, the next time the lady might kill him.
I'm not saying that it didn't happen the way you are claiming. I'm saying that you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions and making hurtful statements until the truth comes out. I'm also saying it's really one of your business in any case.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:52 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,237,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desore View Post
I just can't believe he crashed his car driving out of his drivewayenough to send him to hospital. How do you hit both a tree and a fire hydrant while pulling out of your home!
He "shanked" it... Is that a correct golf term?

Old 11-28-2009, 10:02 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,237,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
I agree it's possible that they had an arguement and he was trying to cool down a bit. It's also possible that there was something else going on--picking up some Pedialyte for a sick baby from a 24 hours drug store for example. About three months ago I went out at 3:00 am to get a prescription refilled for my son. Does that mean I'm cheating on my husband?

In a panic you don't stop to think about going for the spare keys. you grab the first thing around you--in the garage a golf club makes sense.

A man can't lift a car to free someone under it, yet people do it on a regular basis in an emergency. Think about it.

Tell that to my sister who did something very similar about 12 years ago, hitting a curb and then a tree while backing out of the driveway of the house she had lived in for years. She was distracted by something. It happens. And I'm not your honey.

I'm not saying that it didn't happen the way you are claiming. I'm saying that you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions and making hurtful statements until the truth comes out. I'm also saying it's really one of your business in any case.
"It's also possible that there was something else going on--picking up some Pedialyte for a sick baby from a 24 hours drug store for example."

The Tiger Woods rich kind of people don't go to the drug store at 2:30 in the morning, they send the hired help or have it delivered...

Old 11-28-2009, 10:39 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,012,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
He "shanked" it... Is that a correct golf term?
He's a shankerpotomus.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:42 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,798,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
tatiana1, I find it really hard to believe that the former nanny and now Tiger Woods current wife wasn't into to him for his $$$ and status. She made sure to have kids very quickly too. These men have all kinds of women coming out for them so I agree with you there is no surprise here. The only surprise his the attack.
Agreed - you marry Tiger Woods and unless its a childhood friend that becomes a true love - you should be smart enough to realize that marriage has a shelf life - no genuis required there - and obviously she gets it - she had 2 kids and will eventually either succumb to his philandering or leave with a hefty wallet. Whatever - I have real problems.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:47 AM

1,196 posts, read 1,804,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet walker View Post
white trophy wife had to smash out the rear window of his SUV to extract him from the mangled vehicle.
White trophy wife? It's not like Tiger is a fat, old, out-of-shape middle-aged slob. I don't get why these people (athletes, wealthy people, mostly in their 20's and 30's) get married if they're just going to cheat.

Here's the alleged woman: http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/...-vip-diva/3300
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities