Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 07:25 AM

4,720 posts, read 15,584,645 times

Advertisements

I heard last nite that Tiger was "unfazed" about the whole thing.
If he didnt like being married, maybe the end of it wont be a big deal.
He has enough money that a huge alimony wont send him to bread lines.
And on that same note, maybe his wife is thinking, good riddance.
She might be looking forward to a wealthy,fulfilling life with her kids and someone new and better for her.
The end result is time will be Tigers friend and he will be back doing what he does and raking in the dough.
His wife is young,beautiful, blonde,very rich, is getting rid of a jerk husband,and has the sympathy of millions. She could have worse problams.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 07:26 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,381,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
It has been reported that Tiger is [somehow] able to dodge the paparazzi and hit golf balls on a lighted driving range at night. I am VERY surprised that someone at the driving range hasn't recognized Tiger (his appearance or his golf swing) and taken his picture with a cell phone, or reported it to one of the many websites that are trying to follow his saga. Just because Tiger is at a driving range at night does not prevent him from being seen by other golfers that are there. Sooner or later the paparrazi will find him...
I read about Tiger sneaking off at night to a golf course very close to his house and hitting golf balls. Supposedly a neighbor spotted him. I haven't read anything about Tiger hitting balls at a lighted driving range. Would you have a link to that? Thanks.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
I heard last nite that Tiger was "unfazed" about the whole thing.
If he didnt like being married, maybe the end of it wont be a big deal.
He has enough money that a huge alimony wont send him to bread lines.
And on that same note, maybe his wife is thinking, good riddance.
She might be looking forward to a wealthy,fulfilling life with her kids and someone new and better for her.
The end result is time will be Tigers friend and he will be back doing what he does and raking in the dough.
His wife is young,beautiful, blonde,very rich, is getting rid of a jerk husband,and has the sympathy of millions. She could have worse problams.
Wow.. where did you hear that he is unfazed? That certainly conflicts with other reports.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:35 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,523,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Wow.. where did you hear that he is unfazed? That certainly conflicts with other reports.
Is your screen name a shout out to Doug from The King of Queens by chance?

Fatty McButter Pants? LOL.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:40 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,879,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post

I myself don't know where the name comes from but I LOVE it!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 07:51 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,460,144 times
Tiger Woods' image removed from Arnold Palmer Invitational Web site

One of Tiger Woods' biggest supporters — the folks at the Arnold Palmer Invitational - removed the troubled golfer's image from their Web site's banner.

The original site banner featured two images of Woods, one holding the tournament's trophy from his win in March and another showing him yelling in excitement, followed by a photo of golf legend and tournament host Arnold Palmer holding his club.

In the revised banner, the pictures of Woods have been replaced with pictures of a younger and older Palmer as well as a shot of fans applauding in the background.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post

No, I've never followed that show. I just saw the name Fatty McButterpants somewhere on the web and it cracked me up, so I decided to use a modified version as a screen name.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I myself don't know where the name comes from but I LOVE it!!!
It's a hoot but it gives me an urge to buy a Big Mac with butter on it.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:58 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,879,563 times
Quote:
It's a hoot but it gives me an urge to buy a Big Mac with butter on it.
Yeah, it makes me want to make toast with lots of butter and go grab my L.A. Times and read about Tiger...

Old 12-18-2009, 08:00 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,523,708 times
Quote:
No, I've never followed that show. I just saw the name Fatty McButterpants somewhere on the web and it cracked me up, so I decided to use a modified version as a screen name.
Yeah Lol it's from The King of Queens. Someone in the line at the bank called Doug Fatty McButterpants and it didn't bother him, but when he saw Carrie was buying him clothes from the Big and Tall store he gets all in a tiff. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities