Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:56 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLuce View Post
People are so uptight about naked bodies. Keep thinking your innocent pre-teen and teenage daughters and sons aren't sexting. You will get a big surprise sooner rather than later.

Women need to love their bodies regardless of age, weight, etc. If you are in a steady trusted relationship, I don't see what the problem is. Besides, I'm sure you would like to be on the receiving end of the picture sent...
the problem is relationships end, and your ex can send them to anyone or post them anywhere. If you are ok with that, then go for it; but the story as the op stated it, is that she encourages it, yet was upset that her own were leaked. It doesn't make any sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 02:30 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLuce View Post
People are so uptight about naked bodies. Keep thinking your innocent pre-teen and teenage daughters and sons aren't sexting. You will get a big surprise sooner rather than later.

Women need to love their bodies regardless of age, weight, etc. If you are in a steady trusted relationship, I don't see what the problem is. Besides, I'm sure you would like to be on the receiving end of the picture sent...

And one of the reasons is that they want to emulate the singers like Riahnna.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:58 PM

750 posts, read 2,275,970 times
19 and 21 year olds aren't pre-teen, it's not like she's telling 13 year olds to take nude pictures of themselves. I don't really see a big deal.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:04 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
19 and 21 year olds aren't pre-teen, it's not like she's telling 13 year olds to take nude pictures of themselves. I don't really see a big deal.
Maybe because in her case it just made her more famous? To the average girl it would be devastating if nude pictures of them were leaked. It's just not good advice.

I knew a girl on another forum and she sent nudie pics to some guy. It didn't take long for them to continually be posted again and again on said forum. Her Myspace page got hacked (very easy to do, btw) and the pictures of her naked were also posted on her MySpace page and forwarded to all her friends and her place of employment.

Btw, she looked great in said nude pics. It didn't matter, she was totally humiliated.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:47 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
uh, do you have a link?
lol!

Old 12-07-2009, 05:48 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post

sigh--does your mother know you like nude pictures?

Old 12-07-2009, 08:48 PM

750 posts, read 2,275,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
sigh--does your mother know you like nude pictures?
Sigh-- I'm an adult, and this has nothing to do with whether or not I like nude pics it has to do with whether or not Riahanna is encouraging young girls to take nude pictures of themselves.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Well ........ I saw Rihanna on SNL the other night and I think she SHOULD NOT take nude pix because - have you seen the size of her ass? Those "love handle" thingies on the sides of her legs? Um, no. If I were her, I'd probably be wearing a birka.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:32 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Those "love handle" thingies on the sides of her legs?
Saddle bags

Old 12-08-2009, 08:46 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Maybe because in her case it just made her more famous? To the average girl it would be devastating if nude pictures of them were leaked. It's just not good advice.

I knew a girl on another forum and she sent nudie pics to some guy. It didn't take long for them to continually be posted again and again on said forum. Her Myspace page got hacked (very easy to do, btw) and the pictures of her naked were also posted on her MySpace page and forwarded to all her friends and her place of employment.

Btw, she looked great in said nude pics. It didn't matter, she was totally humiliated.

Her teen committed suicide over ‘sexting’

Cynthia Logan’s daughter was taunted about photo she sent to boyfriend

By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 9:26 a.m. ET, Fri., March. 6, 2009

The image was blurred and the voice distorted, but the words spoken by a young Ohio woman are haunting. She had sent nude pictures of herself to a boyfriend. When they broke up, he sent them to other high school girls. The girls were harassing her, calling her a **** and a *****. She was miserable and depressed, afraid even to go to school.
And now Jesse Logan was going on a Cincinnati television station to tell her story. Her purpose was simple: “I just want to make sure no one else will have to go through this again.”

Her teen committed suicide over ‘sexting’ - Parenting & Family
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities