U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 09:23 PM

2,999 posts, read 6,663,687 times

Advertisements

Dream, yes the man allegedly had a knife. This is not typical behavior of Charlie Sheen. It will be interesting to know what really happened. For a man to pull a knife on his wife she might have had possession of a gun and or might have tried to stab him first. I think she found out he was doing something he wasn't suppose to do and she was stuck home with the kids. She might have been having her own thing on the side and they both got into a heated argument, she probably through something at his head and got physical he got nervous and tried to scare her off by picking up a knife and or he probably never had a knife she might have made it up because it is Charlie Sheen and he is known to have all kinds of run in with the law and she wanted to embarrass him and prove Denises theories about Charlie so she can get a bigger alimony/child support check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 10:49 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,963,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Dream, yes the man allegedly had a knife. This is not typical behavior of Charlie Sheen. It will be interesting to know what really happened. For a man to pull a knife on his wife she might have had possession of a gun and or might have tried to stab him first. I think she found out he was doing something he wasn't suppose to do and she was stuck home with the kids. She might have been having her own thing on the side and they both got into a heated argument, she probably through something at his head and got physical he got nervous and tried to scare her off by picking up a knife and or he probably never had a knife she might have made it up because it is Charlie Sheen and he is known to have all kinds of run in with the law and she wanted to embarrass him and prove Denises theories about Charlie so she can get a bigger alimony/child support check.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...not buying that and it's speculation. This is the same guy who shot Kelly Preston when they were dating............right?
What is reported is they were both drinking. I don't advocate drinking so have nothing good to say about that and how it affects one's behavior.
He has issues......BIG ones. Not sure about his wife but apparently they both need help and need to be mature,responsible parents.
I don't care what she did-he should not have ever pulled a knife. IF she did something to him he should have called the cops.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:53 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,963,726 times
Charlie Sheen (I) - Biography

man oh man........this dude has a past...........

Old 12-29-2009, 11:00 PM

5,007 posts, read 7,664,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Charlie Sheen (I) - Biography

man oh man........this dude has a past...........
So he's been in the hospital here twice for drug overdoses.

And as far back as 1989 he admits to collecting guns.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:59 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,076,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
True enough-but come on, for the sake of the kids they should have controlled themselves on THAT day.

Oh.. see... I'm not tied to a date for any holiday. I'll celebrate Christmas a week later, a week earlier. The date of Dec. 25th means nothing to me. I remember a friend of mine all stressed out about gettin together with family and she was truly losing her mind when they all couldn't get together on the 25th. When I said... "then celebrate it on the 27th when everyone can get together".. you'd have thought I'd have told her to invite some Nazi's over or something. She was really mortified that I'd celebrate Christmas on any other day than the 25th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Who gives a rats ass. Like this has any impact on my life what so ever.

Why do SO many people on City-Data feel the need to post up and say things like this in thread after thread.

If you really don't care... why open the thread in the first place? And then why take time out of your precious day to post up in it?!?!? Is it to get your post count up? Really... why is it?!?!?!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:18 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,028,496 times
I haven't read the entire thread.....sooooo, I just caught a glimpse on a news site that she is facing Filing False Charges and already has an attorney & refuses to talk to police. Neither of them are saints, but if she lied about the knife she should go to jail, imo. That could send him away for years. Frankly they sound like birds of a feather.....

Old 12-30-2009, 07:08 PM

Dream he shot somebody? Didn't know that. Not saying that the guy doesn't have issues but something is up and we don't know the story. If his wife pulled a gun on him and or was trying to hit him over the head with something (tennis racket, golf club, bat) I can see where he might be justified in pulling a knife warning her to back up. At the very least glad he didn't hit her. His wife could have made the whole thing up we don't know if there was a knife actually involved. Just saying.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:19 PM

OMG just read in the paper that Charlie's wife wants to reconcile the issue and that things got out of hand and that the incident basically was a mistake they want to forget from a statement she issued. Also, read she has had several run ins with the law. Just knew that girl didn't look innocent to me. Bet you she made up the whole knife thing. Anyways, just like everyone else on this thread I feel sorry for his kids both Mommy and Daddy have issues.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:12 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,076,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
OMG just read in the paper that Charlie's wife wants to reconcile the issue and that things got out of hand and that the incident basically was a mistake they want to forget from a statement she issued.
LOL of course she did! If she's not with him... where does her next meal ticket come from?

Kinda hope they stay together... and NO... not for the sake of the kids (that excuse is a crock o' you-know-what)... but because I'd hate for two more lives to be ruined by hookin' up with these two.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:54 AM

522 posts, read 537,624 times
Rocky Mountain high 8 years in Colorado. Penitentiary that is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or