Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 12:13 PM

87 posts, read 261,281 times

Advertisements

Well, it's not like he's a nice person. The guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 12:14 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,864,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
no rolling pin--a knife. Very serious business there.
Except now she is not cooperating with the police and has changed her story. Being that her blood alcohol level was pretty high and his was pretty low........ I'd rather wait till the full story comes out on this one. Who knows. For all we know she was wanting out and figured with his past she could easily make him the "bad guy" once again and get full sympathy from everyone including a judge. She has a lot of leverage she could use against him if she were to play the domestic abuse angle. Or anyone he hooks up with for that matter. Just sayin......... this is one story that needs to be fully investigated. Too bad there were not cameras in the house for the pd to see exactly what happened that morning.

And he has such cute kids too.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:19 PM

169 posts, read 561,862 times
I wonder if Hanes will add "wife beater" shirts to his ads now. (Sorry couldn't resist.)

Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
Authorities Release 911 Call That Lead To Charlie Sheen's Arrest; Affidavit Details Alleged Fracas - omg! news on Yahoo!

I hope the grandparents or someone steps in to care for the children of these 2 screwed up people before they are taken away by someone else........

Old 12-28-2009, 09:54 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,932,738 times
Random: I actually LOL at the title of this thread... as if domestic violence ON CHRISTMAS is worse than it being on just any other day.

Also random: Any one who hooks up with Charlie Sheen is a loser as well. Sorry. Truth hurts.

And don't read that as me saying whomever hooks up with him deserves what they get. That is NOT what I've said. I've simply said, any woman who looks at him and thinks he's good partner material needs their head examined.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Random: I actually LOL at the title of this thread... as if domestic violence ON CHRISTMAS is worse than it being on just any other day.

Also random: Any one who hooks up with Charlie Sheen is a loser as well. Sorry. Truth hurts.

And don't read that as me saying whomever hooks up with him deserves what they get. That is NOT what I've said. I've simply said, any woman who looks at him and thinks he's good partner material needs their head examined.
True enough-but come on, for the sake of the kids they should have controlled themselves on THAT day. But you're right--their behavior is inexcusable any day.

I wondered when she married him if she had NOT heard of his past

Old 12-29-2009, 09:16 AM

18,466 posts, read 31,624,300 times
Who gives a rats ass. Like this has any impact on my life what so ever.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Who gives a rats ass. Like this has any impact on my life what so ever.
k, then scoot along...........

Old 12-29-2009, 12:04 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
True enough-but come on, for the sake of the kids they should have controlled themselves on THAT day. But you're right--their behavior is inexcusable any day.

I wondered when she married him if she had NOT heard of his past
You know she knew his past, she & Denise richards were in contact frequently and the media has covered all his domestic problems in the past. Most likely she felt (as most women tend to) that she would be the woman to change him!

Old 12-29-2009, 02:34 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,864,372 times
What was the comment that came out that said he said he didn't care about her mothers money? Who was she any way? Was she an actress?

I do agree that she HAD to know about his past. I mean, unless she dropped to earth the day before she married him how would she NOT KNOW. I don't even read tabloids or anything and knew he has had a rough time of it in the relationship department. Maybe she thought he would change like Sean Penn has seemed to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities