U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-19-2010, 11:47 AM
 
Location: Ocean County
3,768 posts, read 5,794,632 times
Reputation: 2133
Default Tiger Woods

What a scam artist. He liked the media around when they put him on magazines, tv and any other things to make him a billion dollars, but doesn't want them to ask questions now. Never liked him never will. Too cocky for me. AND this bs sex therapy. Come on I grew up in the hood and I know 100's of people that went to rehab for alcohol and drugs but not one that went to a rehab because they couldn't keep his unit in his pants and I'm in my 50's. His sponsors and agents told him to go there because he'll be out millions if he didn't do something.

Last edited by JERSEY MAN; 02-19-2010 at 12:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
 
Location: Edison NJ
1,845 posts, read 4,137,600 times
Reputation: 965
All of this apology crap is just to make the whiney people happy again so they "forgive" him. WHO CARES!!! NONE of this has anything to do with his golfing ability. I couldnt care less if he was getting some from 5-6 women after every round of golf. His ability to play the game consistantly is AWESOME!!!! Nothing else matter really. Its between him and his wife. The public has NOTHING to say on the matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 04:38 PM
 
Location: Westport, Mass
35 posts, read 56,795 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRiguez View Post
All of this apology crap is just to make the whiney people happy again so they "forgive" him. WHO CARES!!! NONE of this has anything to do with his golfing ability. I couldnt care less if he was getting some from 5-6 women after every round of golf. His ability to play the game consistantly is AWESOME!!!! Nothing else matter really. Its between him and his wife. The public has NOTHING to say on the matter.
quoted for truth. Tiger owes an apology to his family and that's it. He owes nothing more to the fans and reporters than to go out and hit shots noone else can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 05:25 PM
 
Location: Bergen County, NJ
1,612 posts, read 2,129,269 times
Reputation: 1782
Do you think Tiger wrote that entire statement on his own, or was it written for him by his people ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 06:35 PM
 
327 posts, read 542,721 times
Reputation: 247
He's "got people." I agree with poster stating that this is between Tiger and his wife not the public. Why didn't we get an apology from Bill?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 07:03 PM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,862 posts, read 26,341,550 times
Reputation: 58083
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellykat View Post
He's "got people." I agree with poster stating that this is between Tiger and his wife not the public. Why didn't we get an apology from Bill?
I wonder why in the world these guys really don't think 'she is gonna talk'!!
I think it would be really difficult to date someone famous and not end up telling people....especially if you are really in love. It's a given.

On the other hand....if you MARRY someone famous....you probably shouldn't be surprised if they boink around either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 07:05 PM
 
Location: Vermont, grew up in Colorado and California
5,249 posts, read 3,568,501 times
Reputation: 8991
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
Do you think Tiger wrote that entire statement on his own, or was it written for him by his people ??
He seemed clueless lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 PM
 
Location: New Mexico
105 posts, read 158,544 times
Reputation: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
What a scam artist. He liked the media around when they put him on magazines, tv and any other things to make him a billion dollars, but doesn't want them to ask questions now. Never liked him never will. Too cocky for me. AND this bs sex therapy. Come on I grew up in the hood and I know 100's of people that went to rehab for alcohol and drugs but not one that went to a rehab because they couldn't keep his unit in his pants and I'm in my 50's. His sponsors and agents told him to go there because he'll be out millions if he didn't do something.
really you grew up in the hood?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 07:09 PM
 
Location: New Mexico
105 posts, read 158,544 times
Reputation: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
quoted for truth. Tiger owes an apology to his family and that's it. He owes nothing more to the fans and reporters than to go out and hit shots noone else can.
thank you .. he should stay together to support his two very young children and try to work everything out with his wife!! he does not owe the public a damn thing!!! there are a lot of men who cheat all over the world on their wives, they are just not famous enough for someone to give a damn about airing out their dirty laundry.!!! AMEN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Status: "Taking It Easy" (set 26 days ago)
 
Location: On the East Coast
43,967 posts, read 5,778,224 times
Reputation: 66871
Who cares! SEX rehab..........give me a break!! I wish him and his wife luck but I doubt that their marriage will last, especially since the trusting part of this marriage is over in Elan's eyes and who can blame her? He's a dog and needs to be kicked to the curb IMO.

P.S. For all you animal lovers out there......I love dogs and other critters and would never kick them .........it's just a saying that fits the bill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top