U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 04:29 AM

10,281 posts, read 6,906,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Despite the sex tape with Kim, I believe she will find someone to settle down with. It may not be Reggie....but someone will definitely put a ring on it. As far as Beyonce...she is smart not to have a sex tape out with Jay or Gaga. I think celebrities--actually I think people in generally need to think not just twice, more than twice before "indulging and performing in a sex tape...after the break up or the divorce...it may be used against you

Yeah....some blind and deaf guy with no access to a computer. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 02:38 PM

2,106 posts, read 1,535,383 times
Just read that Kanye is "comforting" Kim during the break up...What happened to Amber Rose?? She openly admits to being a switch hitter. I thought Kanye was still with her??? That whole industry is a whirlwind....I once read that Kanye, Amber,Jay-Z and Diddy all stayed in a room together for hours....wonder what went down

Old 03-23-2010, 03:04 PM

15,430 posts, read 14,988,328 times
KK is just another trashy version of Ms Hilton. Both became 'socialites' from having a successful father or relative. They love the reality show spotlight, because it requires very little 'real' work. One day they will be 30, and Hollywood will show them the door. Notice Ms. Hilton has flown a little lower on the radar since Grandad cut the family inheiritence.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:20 PM

754 posts, read 1,467,282 times
The sextapes actually helped both of their careers. I didn't have a clue who Paris was or Kim K. until the tapes emerged. They each had and have multiple shows now because of it. Hell Ray J has had back to back seasons of his show on VH1. I'm not promoting it but I'm sure their are alot of folks out there thinking this could be the beginning to a long career.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
The sextapes actually helped both of their careers. I didn't have a clue who Paris was or Kim K. until the tapes emerged. They each had and have multiple shows now because of it. Hell Ray J has had back to back seasons of his show on VH1. I'm not promoting it but I'm sure their are alot of folks out there thinking this could be the beginning to a long career.
That really depends on how you define "helped". Yeah...they are famous and rich right now. But that doesn't satisfy for long. You still want the basics in life.....marriage, family, kids.....But slowly over time, you start to see that what you thought was good, really was a trap of my own making. Money ain't everything. When men don't even "respect" you....when the only thing people know you for is your sex tape and booty, the true "reality show" is just beginning.

There may yet be some emotional Superman that can take the abuse that having his woman's sexual abiliites on display, can bring. But such a guy would probably never chose someone who has a sex tape gone viral, in the first place.

Kim's an airhead but she seems more decent than Paris. I hope she will find someone genuine. But it will be hard.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:49 PM

754 posts, read 1,467,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
That really depends on how you define "helped". Yeah...they are famous and rich right now. But that doesn't satisfy for long. You still want the basics in life.....marriage, family, kids.....But slowly over time, you start to see that what you thought was good, really was a trap of my own making. Money ain't everything. When men don't even "respect" you....when the only thing people know you for is your sex tape and booty, the true "reality show" is just beginning.

There may yet be some emotional Superman that can take the abuse that having his woman's sexual abiliites on display, can bring. But such a guy would probably never chose someone who has a sex tape gone viral, in the first place.

Kim's an airhead but she seems more decent than Paris. I hope she will find someone genuine. But it will be hard.
I don't think these "celebrities" care at all for the basics in life. There are some out there but not the ones that wh*re themselves out whether it be a sextape, playboy or reality show after reality show. Yeah Kim has been pursuing Reggie Bush and maybe she does want to settle down, or just want someone but I don't think it's the same as what you and I consider it to be. It's just another change and another trend in the celeb life.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
I don't think these "celebrities" care at all for the basics in life. There are some out there but not the ones that wh*re themselves out whether it be a sextape, playboy or reality show after reality show. Yeah Kim has been pursuing Reggie Bush and maybe she does want to settle down, or just want someone but I don't think it's the same as what you and I consider it to be. It's just another change and another trend in the celeb life.

Oh yes they do. Especially Kim. She wanted to marry Reggie. She wanted that basic thing. Kids etc..... But he only wanted one thing. Now he's gone.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Oh yes they do. Especially Kim. She wanted to marry Reggie. She wanted that basic thing. Kids etc..... But he only wanted one thing. Now he's gone.
Citizen I see your point on this topic....You sound passionate about this--perhaps you are an expert on the Reggieism??? Hopefully not, but men are men right

Old 03-23-2010, 05:34 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,506,847 times
Quote:
I could care less about KK and Reggie tbh, but "he only wanted one thing"? C'mon now, he was with her for quite awhile. One thing only takes one night.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I could care less about KK and Reggie tbh, but "he only wanted one thing"? C'mon now, he was with her for quite awhile. One thing only takes one night.
Maybe Kim was as great as Jessica Simpson and was Reggie's napalm That's why he kept coming back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities