U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-24-2010, 12:39 AM

25,245 posts, read 31,505,843 times

Advertisements

Kelly Osbourne was all smiles as she arrives at London's Heathrow airport, despite her recent injury which left her with a fractured elbow. "It is hands down the most painful injury I have ever had!" Osbourne wrote on Twitter. "To cut a long story short, I was trying to stop the dogs from fighting at my mum's and managed to fracture my radial head." Ouch!

Kelly Osbourne Fractures Elbow During Dog Fight | PopEater.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 06:45 PM

754 posts, read 1,514,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Kelly Osbourne was all smiles as she arrives at London's Heathrow airport, despite her recent injury which left her with a fractured elbow. "It is hands down the most painful injury I have ever had!" Osbourne wrote on Twitter. "To cut a long story short, I was trying to stop the dogs from fighting at my mum's and managed to fracture my radial head." Ouch!

Kelly Osbourne Fractures Elbow During Dog Fight | PopEater.com

She should ask her dad for pain pills, I'm sure he has plenty lol.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:58 PM

2,689 posts, read 4,514,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
She should ask her dad for pain pills, I'm sure he has plenty lol.

And you know this for a fact?

Or were you making an attempt at being funny?

Hope she gets better son. That injury really IS painful!

Old 03-25-2010, 02:43 PM

10,022 posts, read 7,187,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post

I agree. I like Kelly--she's a breath of fresh air.
I like the entire family.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 AM

754 posts, read 1,514,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post

Do you not know anything about Ozzy? Or do you just know his daughter from watching Dancing with the Stars? But besides this incident he's notorious
for his alcoholism and drug addiction although I thinks he's now been clean for some years.

"Rocker Ozzy Osbourne claims he was overprescribed a host of powerful anti-psychotic and tranquilizing drugs by a Beverly Hills physician, leading to a 42-pill-per-day habit that also accounted for his perplexing behavior on the hit TV series "The Osbournes."

"The 55-year old rock star said he was prescribed Valium, Dexedrine, Mysoline and other powerful drugs, which medical experts asserted were, on its face, not proper for any one patient to take at one time."

Report: Ozzy Osbourne blames doctor for drugs - CTV News=

Last edited by JasonPaul; 03-28-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities