Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 07:34 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times

Advertisements

I just hope her daughter never takes advice from Halle, about men! oy!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 09:32 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,318 times
Have to agree that Halle's kiss with Jamie was over the top. But she is an actress so the guy had to expect that she would kiss other men at some point. It was all in fun.

But really, I wonder why they men leave? Wonder if she and Sandra B are friends, if they aren't they should become buds. Don't get me wrong I don't blame the women, a good man is hard to find these days.

Old 05-01-2010, 04:03 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Have to agree that Halle's kiss with Jamie was over the top. But she is an actress so the guy had to expect that she would kiss other men at some point. It was all in fun.

But really, I wonder why they men leave? Wonder if she and Sandra B are friends, if they aren't they should become buds. Don't get me wrong I don't blame the women, a good man is hard to find these days.

Wow....I guess all celebs can play the "just acting" card so they can grab goodies from elsewhere. This was not acting. And fun for who?? Certainly not Gabe.

SHE'S GRABBING HIS PENIS!

Old 05-01-2010, 07:03 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I'll be Halle's man any day , she's a babe in every way.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I'll be Halle's man any day , she's a babe in every way.
I agree. Have always thought she is scorching HOT!!!

Old 05-01-2010, 07:57 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
I agree. Have always thought she is scorching HOT!!!
That's putting it mildly, especially if you consider what she was wearing in "Cat Women". Freakin MEOOOWW!!!!! Come scratch my back anytime Halle, PLEEEEEEEEAS!!!!

Old 05-01-2010, 09:37 PM

1,000 posts, read 3,346,282 times
What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze...
Do they dream about mauling zebras or Halle Berry in her catwoman suit...

Old 05-01-2010, 10:10 PM

560 posts, read 1,548,531 times
Quote:
....Have always thought she is scorching HOT!!!

Really???? Then why do her guys keep leaving her????? The first guy was a cutie...I think his name was David Justice. He married someone else in 2001 and is still married to that woman. I would really be curious about why they are leaving Halle. Maybe so they could warn her next guy. I do agree with Citizenkane...We all know she is an actress but what she did with Jamie Foxx was not "acting". She seemed starved. Just got to show you all that money does not bring happiness. She has all this money but no good guy to curl up with. Sad indeed.

Old 05-01-2010, 10:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatiana1 View Post
Really???? Then why do her guys keep leaving her????? The first guy was a cutie...I think his name was David Justice. He married someone else in 2001 and is still married to that woman. I would really be curious about why they are leaving Halle. Maybe so they could warn her next guy. I do agree with Citizenkane...We all know she is an actress but what she did with Jamie Foxx was not "acting". She seemed starved. Just got to show you all that money does not bring happiness. She has all this money but no good guy to curl up with. Sad indeed.
David Justice beat the hell out of her constantly. He is a piece of crap.
Then was married to musician Eric Benét,who cheated on her and was allegedly a sex addict
Jury is out on whether the problem is her choice of men or herself or both.
Could be due to being abandoned by her father whom she has not seen since a young child.
Also I read that she hasn't spoken to her only sibling, her sister Heidi in many years.
Perhaps Halle does have ............issues.......

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 05-01-2010 at 10:28 PM..

Old 05-01-2010, 10:27 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,297,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I didn't think either of them expected this to last forever. Halle just wanted a baby by a man who looked like Gabriel instead of one who looked like Jay-Z. Gabriel thought it would be nice to have a baby and be forever tied to the beautiful Halle while dating other beautiful women after his short "commitment" to Halle ended.

Both can afford the flexibility that this arrangement allows, one that favors the beautiful and the rich.

I say this of course as if I know them both..of course just my opinion.
I sure can't blame her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities