U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-03-2010, 07:34 PM

14,694 posts, read 9,787,774 times

Advertisements

Halle needs to spend some time alone to figure out Halle.

She has some deep issues especially considering that she attempted suicide at one point.

I have a friend who has a track record very much like Halle's with men. She's also gorgeous and smart but the "cuteness" will only get you so far. Men fall all over her but when they dig deeper they can not deal with what they are seeing.

Yes, there are a LOT of men who would be happy to date/have sex with/marry(?) Halle Berry but there is obviously also an 'ugly' side to her that pushes them away.

Last edited by calipoppy; 05-03-2010 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: added
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 08:19 PM

10,336 posts, read 7,216,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
halle needs to spend some time alone to figure out halle.

she has some deep issues especially considering that she attempted suicide at one point.

i have a friend who has a track record very much like halle's with men. She's also gorgeous and smart but the "cuteness" will only get you so far. Men fall all over her but when they dig deeper they can not deal with what they are seeing.

Yes, there are a lot of men who would be happy to date/have sex with/marry(?) halle berry but there is obviously also an 'ugly' side to her that pushes them away.
bingo!

Old 05-03-2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
You said, she's dating already. Should she sit home and cry and shyt like other women. Hell to the nah!! She found another handsome man.

She was on Oprah talking about her new movie. O asked about her love life.

She moved on to someone else. I say, good for her.

1997 WANTS ITS SLANG BACK! LOL!!

Look....at some point, it becomes self destructive to move on to another situation before figuring out what has ALWAYS happened before.

She keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result. It's not happening....no matter what color the man is.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:32 PM

2,987 posts, read 4,780,808 times
Sorry fellas there aren't that many good ones out there. I think Halle was just too old for her boyfriend and he was just a boyfriend anyways. Can't really see what they had in common except that she looks great and so does he.

Think some of you poster got it wrong when writing that one of her husbands beat her. I believe it was a previous boyfriend that did that before she was married. Of course David Justice is still with his current wife. Who the heck wants him now? He isn't playing anymore. Heck, he might even be one of the many ball players that ended up broke.

In her profession I think it is hard to find a faithful guy.

No Halle doesn't talk to her sister anymore. They look so much a like but I believe it was because she was selling stories to the tabloids.

On the Jamie Fox stuff, it was a bit much. Forgot how raunchy it was. Guess she needs to validate her appeal from time to time, Monster's Ball & the movie where she exposed her tat tatas with John Travolta were it clearly wasn't necessary was enough for me.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:36 PM

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Sorry fellas there aren't that many good ones out there. /quote]
And you base that on what?

Old 05-03-2010, 08:44 PM

2,987 posts, read 4,780,808 times
On all my single friends. I have to say I have a good man (one of the few left standing, he's not perfect but is a good man), but he was hard to find. Know too many talented and educated women that are single. The men just aren't men and my husband will tell you the same thing.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
On all my single friends. I have to say I have a good man (one of the few left standing, he's not perfect but is a good man), but he was hard to find. Know too many talented and educated women that are single. The men just aren't men and my husband will tell you the same thing.
On your circle of friends?? That's your proof? HA! Just because your friends might have some means and brains doesn't mean they don't have "issues". Last time I checked, we all have sin. By the way, you ever stop to think that maybe your man had a hard time finding you, too?? You might start from the mere fact that THEY are the ones making the choices. These guys don't have a gun to their heads.

When the plane is in trouble, they always say "Put your own oxygen mask on first".

Old 05-04-2010, 02:08 AM

5,128 posts, read 6,195,185 times
Who gives a rat's .ss who she or any Hollywood star is dating/not dating when they change partners more often than I change my jeans....it's sickening really.

That said, how many other guys do you all think mental Halle is going to date before this thread is closed?

Old 05-04-2010, 06:22 AM

2,653 posts, read 2,677,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
1997 WANTS ITS SLANG BACK! LOL!!

Look....at some point, it becomes self destructive to move on to another situation before figuring out what has ALWAYS happened before.

She keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result. It's not happening....no matter what color the man is.
It's funny how women blame other women on their failed relationships. You don't know why they separated. I do know this. Some men will not obey rules and regulations. You don't know what Gab's deal is.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:29 AM

2,653 posts, read 2,677,958 times
Quote:
Your single friends...really. Your single friends could have issues of their own. Maybe, that's the reason. Some women are single, because they're chasing the same ole man. The handsome, good looking, money makin, nice dressin guy.

If your husband say it -- it must be true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities