Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:39 PM

1,999 posts, read 10,564,593 times

Advertisements

This is just my opinion, but I don't think she will leave him. And, yes, I do think that she will give up control and allow him to take over, which, for her, might not be so bad. He is a great guy with great character after all. I mean, it isn't like he's cruel or selfish or inconsiderate. Maybe it's just me, but I am really impressed with his character myself.
Kendra is independent? Please tell me where or what aspect she's independent? She left Mom to go to Hefs and left Hefs to go to Hank. She has always been taken care of. She hasn't even been able to hold a job for any length of time. Where is she independent? Am I missing something here?
Even when she bought her condo she had to have her entire family there to clean it for her. Has nobody noticed that she's basically very lazy and a typical ADHD person and disorganized.
If Hank can tolerate her slovenly ways--course, if he stays in football he should be able to support maid service for her, which solves the problem--he could tolerate her.
Hank could have done better, but not sure if Kendra could have done all that much better. Sure, she's cute and sexy and loving to him, but there are a whole lot of fellas out there that would get really bored with her. She isn't exactly educated or intellectual or even curious about the world. Hank, on the other hand, is bright and self-made and, obviously, has tremendous drive to achieve. Did you see all the awards in his families home that were Hanks? Nobody gets all that without putting long, hard work in.
The one thing she has going for her with Hank now is that she truly loves that baby--and so does he. They could bond totally over their children as so many mediocre matches have.
If she leaves due to boredom, she's going it regret it more than Jessica Simpson regrets leaving Nick Lachey. It would be the biggest mistake of her life I think.
Just my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 08:48 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Kendra & Hank: marriage in crisis - Life and Style
Quote:

A month shy of their wedding anniversary, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are struggling to hold their marriage together after being rocked by Vivid Entertainments announcement to release Kendra Exposed, featuring the blond bombshell and an ex. "Hank is totally upset and embarrassed," an E! insider reveals to Life & Style. "He's so angry."

More infuriating is that the she tried to sell the intimate footage herself in November 2008, soon after Hank had proposed. "Kendra's sex tape was shopped to me two years ago," celeb sex-tape broker Kevin Blatt tells Life & Style. "It was done by a person who said he was Kendra's manager." Which won't sit well with her hubby. "I know Hank will be pretty upset," Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend Karissa Shannon tells Life & Style.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:30 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times
So again, they must be struggling for money or she is trying to strike while she has some sort of popularity. Not good at all for her to relase the tape. So sad I liked them together as a couple and it seems like their days are numbered.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:31 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
So again, they must be struggling for money or she is trying to strike while she has some sort of popularity. Not good at all for her to relase the tape. So sad I liked them together as a couple and it seems like their days are numbered.

the clock was running on "I do". I bet his family din't like this idea.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:08 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,065,277 times
They seem nice but also like the type that enjoys being around celebrities and or associated with them. If his family had any reservations it would have come up when Hank said he was marrying a woman who possed nude for all to see and was a supposed girlfriend to a man that could be her great grandfather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities