Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:37 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,831,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Tennis is a genteel sport and there are boundaries that shouldn't be push with regard to appropriate attire. Venus and Serena represent both the best (their athletic abilities) and the worst (their presentation, image and sometimes attitude) in the sport. And because of this, they have not received as many endorsements as they possibly could have at their level.
I'd like to see skirts done away with, to be replaced by shorts for all players -- men AND women, black AND white. There's no reason for anyone to be flashing anything on the court. All that does is detract from the players' considerable athletic talent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 05:18 PM

4,537 posts, read 9,187,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I doubt there would be the same outrage if this outfit was worn by Anna Kournikova or Maria Sharapova.
You wouldn't find either of them displaying their ASS like that. They are professional, intelligent women They wouldn't wear something like that ridiculous buttocks display getup

Old 05-25-2010, 06:12 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
You know what, Soaradio. That point is driven home by Kane every few days. "Black" athletes and celebs should blah blah blah. Whaaaatevvvva!

Someone, please put something in Kane's mouth. Those statements are old and tired.

How clever......

Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,480,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
wtf? That outfit belongs in the bedroom not on the tennis court!
WHAT?????????Black people play tennis??????????????

Old 05-26-2010, 01:49 PM

1,327 posts, read 3,677,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOARADIO View Post
thank you lol white folks always get outraged when black women show their sexuality

I have to agree that citizenkane2 is not concerned about the color of their skin. He's just afraid of skin. He does this with all the celebrities and I'm starting to think there is something wrong with him. If you notice his posts are always about him being upset about this person or that and their sexuality. Of course, he always has pictures or videos to show us.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABART View Post
I have to agree that citizenkane2 is not concerned about the color of their skin. He's just afraid of skin. He does this with all the celebrities and I'm starting to think there is something wrong with him. If you notice his posts are always about him being upset about this person or that and their sexuality. Of course, he always has pictures or videos to show us.
You must read Saul Alinsky.....

Pleez don't try a juvenile attempt to steer this away for the real issue. Just having some common sense and pride in and being a role model for the ones coming behind you.

My people just seem to have dropped the ball in so many areas of sports and entertainment. and these are the venues that young people gravitate toward. Black Entertainment Television is a trash dump these days. You don't know what urban radio is gonna play next.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:55 PM

1,327 posts, read 3,677,508 times
[quote=citizenkane2;14349984]You must read Saul Alinsky.....

Is this a suggestion or a criticism? I can't tell and would like clarification.

BTW I didn't see the video, the powers that be removed it.

Last edited by LABART; 05-26-2010 at 03:09 PM..

Old 05-26-2010, 05:13 PM

[quote=LABART;14350335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
You must read Saul Alinsky.....

Is this a suggestion or a criticism? I can't tell and would like clarification.

BTW I didn't see the video, the powers that be removed it.

An observation....

Old 05-26-2010, 05:18 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LABART View Post
Applauds to you Labart! You find Kane out. Just a complainer and judger of all blacks. Oops, not him of course. Kane is perfect! Kane is a Queen! Or, the Queen. Whatever!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:05 PM

45,541 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Ok for the first time ever, I can say that Venus Williams looked pretty darned sexy in that outfit. I have NEVER been a fan of hers (in the looks department), but DANG that girl has a nice butt. She WAS wearing some flesh colored Daisy Duke type shorts underneath that lacey get up, but because of the color, it looked like she was nude.
Not her first time wearing the flesh colored shorts, but it was with a skirt before - not with the french lace outfit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities