Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2010, 09:11 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,459,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Kate Gosselin can go far away. How did this woman ever become famous for breeding artificially? Who care is she has 8 kids...Who cares? And take her loser wanna be ex too..Jon Gosselin is no one. These people need to go back to the cave.
They make my skin crawl - both of them. The sad thing is, they have FANS! People who admire and respect them. What. Ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 03:05 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,397,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
Please go away - Sarah Palin

Just go away - Kate Gosselin
Yup, yup.

Plus, I'll add George Lopez (he is NOT funny).

Old 11-05-2010, 08:06 PM

23,145 posts, read 28,915,048 times
I have a dark, sardonic sense of humor, very few, if any comedians who can get a belly laugh out of me.

Thank God I can make myself laugh at my own wit and jokes!

Old 11-06-2010, 09:26 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,355,728 times
Clint Eastwood?? Seriously?? That was NOT a name I expected to see in this thread. I take it the ones who say the man can't act haven't seen Heartbreak Ridge or Gran Torino! OK, so maybe he doesn't have the versatility of Johnny Depp - I'll always be a fan of Clint.

Lindsay Lohan for the win in this category. At least, imho.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:37 PM

543 posts, read 1,454,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Clint Eastwood?? Seriously?? That was NOT a name I expected to see in this thread. I take it the ones who say the man can't act haven't seen Heartbreak Ridge or Gran Torino! OK, so maybe he doesn't have the versatility of Johnny Depp - I'll always be a fan of Clint.

Lindsay Lohan for the win in this category. At least, imho.
Heartbreak Ridge and Gran Torino??? Who cares if he can act... he was he was in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, and the rest of those great spaghetti westerns and... he was Dirty Harry!!

Old 11-06-2010, 09:54 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,606,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I picked up some old VHS tapes at a garage sale recently, including Paint Your Wagon with Clint Eastwood in it. Watched it one night and I'm dumbstruck as to how this guy ever made it with his acting skills.

I do realize a great many get their starts in Hollywood, sleeping with someone,
male and female alike, and this had to have been the case with him. Couldn't be explained any other way.

Comparing Lee Marvin's acting in this movie to Clint's, is there any comparison at all????
One of my all time favorite movies and Lee marvin was the greatest but I like Clint. Loved him in the westerns, the cigarilla dangling, the spurs jangling, the steely eyed sneer....O.M.G......

Lindsey Lohan should go a way, along with a good portion of the newer younger "stars"....who I barely know. Who are these people ?

Kelly Ripa makes me grind my teeth.

JOy Behar needs to find another line of work. Oh my, does that woman need help.

There are many others who I just try and ignore.

Old 11-13-2010, 11:29 AM

8,875 posts, read 13,874,301 times
How about that pompous windbag who just got a taste of what he deserves (being temporarily dropped from the airwaves): Keith Olberman.

Old 11-17-2010, 06:32 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,511,871 times
Lady Gaga is pathetic. First thing that came to my mind (OP ?)

Old 11-17-2010, 09:46 PM

8,785 posts, read 10,205,265 times
Right now? Justin Bieber....

I'm so sick of seeing this kid on just about every internet ad, on every magazine cover in the grocery stores, on tv, everywhere. Next thing you know he'll be asked to sing the National Anthem at some big event

The kid's 15 minutes expired a year ago. He is nothing more than a white version of Chris Brown, both of whom appeal to some of the worst kinds of over-obsessive fans. Goodbye Justin and good riddance.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:49 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,879,982 times
Sorry, I cannot stop at just one:

Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
Nicole Richie
All the Kardashians
All the Jacksons
Kanye West
Taylor Swift
Angelina Jolie and all her kids

I'm sure there are many more but that's just to start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities