U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 10:32 PM

24,503 posts, read 35,968,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyn View Post
I use my toaster to burn cds, haven't found anything more convenient yet
You know what's really convenient? Using CDs as coasters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2015, 10:42 PM

9,353 posts, read 16,136,739 times
Why are we talking about certificates of deposit in the tech section?

Old 01-10-2015, 11:19 PM

1,618 posts, read 2,001,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Why are we talking about certificates of deposit in the tech section?
Because someone was trying to use an online storage service to cook them....I think?

Old 01-11-2015, 01:18 PM

28,622 posts, read 40,600,178 times
Actually I think they were cooking meth at the time.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:25 PM

14,385 posts, read 21,058,877 times
Is burning CDs similar to Burning Man? All this tech stuff makes me confused.

Old 01-18-2015, 10:50 AM

6,502 posts, read 6,256,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelithous View Post
Ok so I love the switch from the iphone to the 4s. Now the problem I'm having is burning cd's does anyone know how to burn a cd with google play?? come on google get your act together
Lol at some of these replies. All you have to do is purchase the content on Google Play, go to a computer and install Google Music Manager, download those files from Google Music Manager onto the computer and use the software of your choice to assemble the tracks into a CD and burn it from there.

On the other hand it is much easier to install Google Music, or a Google Music client, onto your 4s and play the music from there as those tracks automatically sync with your phone. The problem you're running into, correct me if I'm wrong, is the isolated storage of the iPhone 4S, which does not allow you to see your files outside of the application?

Old 01-18-2015, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy328 View Post
Lol at some of these replies. All you have to do is purchase the content on Google Play, go to a computer and install Google Music Manager, download those files from Google Music Manager onto the computer and use the software of your choice to assemble the tracks into a CD and burn it from there.
This is the Internet. Logic and reason have no place here.

Old 01-18-2015, 12:31 PM

4,294 posts, read 3,161,615 times
There is a app installed inside of Samsung GS4 it called Mobile switch what you need to do it first login with your Google account where you register for Google play area then you can transfer your all apps including your songs and all to your new device. If you have the songs on the CD and if you want to get it to the phone google play library then use the cable and connect to the pc then transfer. But always handy to use a SD card. I am quiet not sure is this is the answer you want.

Old 01-18-2015, 12:34 PM

4,294 posts, read 3,161,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
Because someone was trying to use an online storage service to cook them....I think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Actually I think they were cooking meth at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
Is burning CDs similar to Burning Man? All this tech stuff makes me confused.

When some one ask something why it has to be a joke all the time. I like humor but not taking it out from the OP. Non of your answer does not help OP.

Old 01-18-2015, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
When some one ask something why it has to be a joke all the time. I like humor but not taking it out from the OP. Non of your answer does not help OP.
Sorry but this one deserved it. Google Play isn't a program on the desktop, it's a frigging website. You don't burn CDs with a website. The whole idea is to not NEED CDs. So on top of everything else, the question is in the wrong forum, it's a Computers question, not a mobile question (he just happens to be switching to Google Play Music because he switched from an iPhone to a Galaxy S4).

By the way, simplest answer is just to keep on using iTunes to burn CDs and manage the music, just attach the S4 to the PC to download music to it just like one would with an iPhone.

The OP posted a thread title that was click-bait, and populated it with the absolute stupidest trolling possible. So yes, we're going to make fun of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones