U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 12:24 PM

6,502 posts, read 6,251,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
Sorry but this one deserved it. Google Play isn't a program on the desktop, it's a frigging website. You don't burn CDs with a website. The whole idea is to not NEED CDs. So on top of everything else, the question is in the wrong forum, it's a Computers question, not a mobile question (he just happens to be switching to Google Play Music because he switched from an iPhone to a Galaxy S4).

By the way, simplest answer is just to keep on using iTunes to burn CDs and manage the music, just attach the S4 to the PC to download music to it just like one would with an iPhone.

The OP posted a thread title that was click-bait, and populated it with the absolute stupidest trolling possible. So yes, we're going to make fun of him.
Unless the OP really is that ignorant, as a lot of computer users are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2015, 12:26 PM

12,428 posts, read 10,889,263 times
Mom?? Why did you post this??

I'll help you out later this weekend.

Old 02-01-2015, 09:59 PM

1 posts, read 634 times
Install Music Manager and download to hard drive (My Music). Then use Windows Media Player to create playlist and burn to CD.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:15 AM

27 posts, read 19,705 times
I am having a problem with my Google Play Store. When I try to install any
new app it crashes and search is lost. Using Samsung Galaxy S3.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

16,896 posts, read 33,625,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimJonathan View Post
I am having a problem with my Google Play Store. When I try to install any
new app it crashes and search is lost. Using Samsung Galaxy S3.
Those sound like things that happen under low memory conditions. How full is the memory?

Old 02-25-2015, 06:28 PM

1 posts, read 481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelithous View Post
Ok so I love the switch from the iphone to the 4s. Now the problem I'm having is burning cd's does anyone know how to burn a cd with google play?? come on google get your act together
You can download songs or an album which you've purchased to your computer as MP3 files and then burn them to a CD. Here's how to download the music:
[url]https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1233029?hl=en-AU[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones