U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-23-2013, 09:10 AM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
11,815 posts, read 13,959,030 times
Reputation: 8049

Advertisements

He said he does not use it a lot.

It's time for a new phone Robert or at least a new battery. Some phones do have much better battery life then others.
If I don't use my phone that much I can go 2 days. I typically use it ALOT. More then you do or will I promise you. And I cannot get through a day. There is also the Droid Maxx which is the longest lasting available. You would probably get 3 days out of that phone it not 4. I could get 2 out of it.
The Droid Maxx is #1 right now and the previous model was also #1. Nothing else comes close.

Smartphones with long battery life (roundup) | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-27-2013, 03:38 PM
 
Location: Minneapolis
1,617 posts, read 4,773,813 times
Reputation: 1208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
He said he does not use it a lot.

It's time for a new phone Robert or at least a new battery. Some phones do have much better battery life then others.
If I don't use my phone that much I can go 2 days. I typically use it ALOT. More then you do or will I promise you. And I cannot get through a day. There is also the Droid Maxx which is the longest lasting available. You would probably get 3 days out of that phone it not 4. I could get 2 out of it.
The Droid Maxx is #1 right now and the previous model was also #1. Nothing else comes close.

Smartphones with long battery life (roundup) | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
I have the Motorola Droid Maxx, and it's fantastic. It's only available on Verizon, but if Verizon is your carrier, and you want a long-lasting Android phone, there's no need to look at anything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2013, 10:02 PM
 
Location: Ocala, FL
3,445 posts, read 6,328,000 times
Reputation: 3071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
.....It's time for a new phone Robert.....
What is a phone Robert ?? Isn't that a Bob ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2014, 03:25 PM
 
1,017 posts, read 1,563,969 times
Reputation: 453
I love the battery on my note 3 I can talk all day before I have to charge it up again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2014, 08:57 AM
 
122 posts, read 144,161 times
Reputation: 47
Hey, check this out, it may help.

The ultimate guide to save battery on Android
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2014, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Wappingers Falls, NY
1,618 posts, read 2,000,794 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlanguide View Post
Hey, check this out, it may help.

The ultimate guide to save battery on Android
I can distill how to increase battery life into one sentence: Buy LG devices. They're worlds better. Except for maybe a Droid MAXX. But that thing's got a Prius battery in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2014, 02:59 PM
 
10,752 posts, read 18,003,358 times
Reputation: 10244
Quote:
Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
I can distill how to increase battery life into one sentence: Buy LG devices. They're worlds better.
The Nexus 4 and 5 are made by LG, they're not known for stellar battery life. So much for that theory...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2014, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Wappingers Falls, NY
1,618 posts, read 2,000,794 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
The Nexus 4 and 5 are made by LG, they're not known for stellar battery life. So much for that theory...
Those aren't LG devices, they're Google devices made by LG. I said buy LG devices. As in LG-branded devices. Like the Optimus G Pro, or the G2, etc etc. 24+ hours of battery life with heavy use.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 PM
 
Location: northwest Illinois
2,331 posts, read 2,689,252 times
Reputation: 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
Those aren't LG devices, they're Google devices made by LG. I said buy LG devices. As in LG-branded devices. Like the Optimus G Pro, or the G2, etc etc. 24+ hours of battery life with heavy use.
The LG840G will last several DAYS, between calls because it's not an android!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2014, 07:32 AM
 
122 posts, read 144,161 times
Reputation: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
Those aren't LG devices, they're Google devices made by LG. I said buy LG devices. As in LG-branded devices. Like the Optimus G Pro, or the G2, etc etc. 24+ hours of battery life with heavy use.
LG G2 has outstanding battery life in part owing to its huge HIGHER-DENSITY 3000 mAh battery, the GRAM technology helps too. I have a LG LTE2 and the endurance is very good, but the software upgrade really sucks...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top