U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 10:17 AM

32,873 posts, read 33,793,203 times

Advertisements

I just found this interesting CNN video which tells us that although many smartphones comes from China, Taiwan or South Korea, all these smartphones have Israeli technology inside them:

Israel makes big gains in tech - CNN.com Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2014, 08:31 AM

1,247 posts, read 1,123,860 times
Zionist nation tech hmmmmm...........nope

Lets get something straight. Most people in the Orient/Middle East are math majors. It is one of the few secular things they can study. It is no moronic thing, that they are making money off people for their naive dependencies in technology. Their is no "secret sauce" about Israeli technology. They are corrupted and stands against humanity. I saw some of the news about these things, and apparently Israel has a lot of math and tech scholars. Who does your taxes? Who manage most properties, Who takes over neighborhoods??? It is no surprise to me at all, Israel is just giving into the youth culture, and are trying to take over ( as they always do ), a field as they always do.

Seriously Apple = garbage, and anything else that touches this Zionist criminal nation should not be considered a positive thing. Israel in my opinion is like Peter Pans shadow. On the outside you see a defenseless boy, who flies around and sounds like a butch woman. However the shadow is laughing at you, and can't believe you fell for his tricks. That is how criminal are in todays world. They look nice, dress nice, and are polite. They are not your friend, but a business partner. They leech off you, and let you go.

Again, it is no secret at all, with what Israel is doing at all. They have students, who are using US funding just for people to live there. You have programs for you to live in Israel, even if your the minority of people. That is right people are getting paid to live in Israel for free.

Israel is making technologies in warfare, and genocide towards people. That is what I think about Israel. On the side note they have many great programmers, electronics, and techies, but what is the difference between them and somebody from India, Pakistan, or something??? They look ( Look ) mostly white? Their religion relates to Christianity but they do not believe in Christ. Anybody could get the same kind of resources that Israel is offering, from any other nation around the area. What happen to Dubai?

Israel and Israel alone is the reason, why American troops have died for the last 10+ years counting. They are doing nothing to solve their problems, and the nation itself practice negativity towards anybody who does not fit in. Zionist Israel is just "white washing" the white washed fence.

Thank you for making me, aware the old news that our invisible masters, have placed upon our us. Anything out of Israel is bad news, anything from the Orient is news that only hurts everybody, but everybody on the tab. When we have our privacy back, and troops comes home, only then I will root for Israel.

Another things, part of a daily lesson plan, in various schools is anti-non-heterosexualism. So in an non-Jewish school, chances are we have non-heterosexuals forcing their way in, while they teach anti-non-heterosexual activity. So it is alright for them reproduce and flourish, while we are told, do not have children, do not be happy, do not enjoy culture.

THEY ARE A LEADER BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPTED,

Old 06-28-2014, 09:26 AM

4,627 posts, read 8,218,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I just found this interesting CNN video which tells us that although many smartphones comes from China, Taiwan or South Korea, all these smartphones have Israeli technology inside them:

Israel makes big gains in tech - CNN.com Video
Not too surprising. They're also pretty big in the information security sector. One of the most widely used Enterprise security solutions is CheckPoint - an Israeli company.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:07 AM

7,178 posts, read 2,606,393 times
This is somewhat off topic, but I didn't know where to post and it might help someone. Today, I was going on the website dailymail.co.uk and I clicked on a story, all of a sudden a popup came up that had the website address I was on and right below it the phrase "Im Here Sears" and then a box underneath that said "OK." It wouldn't let me exit at all, so against my better judgement, I had to click "OK." Later, I found out that I could of tried to go into settings and to Safari and deleted cookies and history and that may have been able to let me exit without clicking that "OK." I've only had this iPhone for a couple of months so I'm not that knowledgeable yet. I am going to have to do a restore/or a reset or what you call it and erase everything on my iPhone now, just in case. Good thing, I don't really do anything important on that phone LOL (not really...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones