Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2015, 10:57 AM

258 posts, read 673,301 times

Advertisements

We got a nokia lumia phone for my 12 year daughter. We have tons of songs on google cloud that we would like our daughter to access thru her new phone. But looking thru the App Store, we did not find any app ( similar to google play music) that she could use to access on the google cloud. Any suggestions what is the best way for her to listen to these songs. We have the songs on our windows 8.1 laptop. Thanks for an suggestions..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2015, 11:57 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango14 View Post
We have the songs on our windows 8.1 laptop. Thanks for an suggestions..
I have a Lumia Windows Phone that I listen to a lot of music on. I haven't looked for any music apps like you mentioned, but the way I transfer music from my laptop to my phone is the old fashioned way. I plug the phone into my laptop using the USB. Then find the source of the saved music on the laptop (mine is under this PC > Music) & drag the music over to phone. It's a lot of clicking & dragging, but it transfers really quick once it's dropped in the phone. Thought I'd mention that since you already have the music on the laptop.

These articles have a couple of other options to transfer from google play.

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/h...-windows-phone

How to use Google Play Music with Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone | The Digital Lifestyle.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones