Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 05:57 AM

15,395 posts, read 25,663,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Glad you got it figured out now, no need to feel stupid, it seems lots of people apparently do not know to touch it softly, I have seen quite a few just recently, including my wife.
Agreed. No reason for them feel stupid. I find the description the you get when setting it up does not make that clear. You get 3 choices with no explanation what the difference is. If they gave a better description this wouldn't happen to so many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2018, 10:51 PM

34,851 posts, read 30,941,798 times
I've occasionally had it "soft lock" me, to where I have to enter the passcode when I otherwise shouldn't. I can't recall ever having to completely redo a print.

Old 05-08-2018, 01:45 AM

422 posts, read 516,629 times
I think it's about the fingers, not the phones. My SO and I both have each others prints on our phones. Both work fine for him, neither work well for me. I have had difficulty as swell getting officially fingerprinted with digital systems. Possibly dryness?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones